Mason Frank 24 - 3 v. Terell Moore 34-4
Mason was last years runner up
Moore close to the first take down
Moore has had the advatange, but no score
0-0 after 1
1:20 left in 2nd
Mason just riding Moore
Stardust Wrote:Great future for Myer

At Campbell Co. or at the next destination?
Mason takes down to start the 3rd
Franck up 1-0
:45 to go
:16 to go
Mason Franck 1-0 win closes out Campbell County's team title.
My phone died.
Great weekend. The Myers brothers boosted Campbell enough to take the title. Congrats this year. Interested to see how it plays out or if it affects anything in the future.

I must say overall i enjoyed the new venue because of it being bigger and spread out on the floor. I liked how they kept the wrestlers, fans, and coaches off the floor.
However, the finals have lost its swagger. So dissapointed in the finals. I used to get goosebumps when the crew started setting the one mat up all the way through the face offs and matches.
Tonight I never got excited once. They were trying to be strict by not allowing the fans to throw the beach balls and tp around. Even had cops posted every ten to fifteen feet. I also saw them fighting with some parents after all wrestling was done and they were giving out team trophies. The parents wanted to take pics of them getting the team trophies and they wouldnt even let the, on the floor to take pics when everything was done. I thought that was a bit much.
Couldn't turn the lights out and spot light the mat. They turned some lights out but it was still lit up pretty good to where you couldnt even see glow sticks.
I know they signed a two year contract, im hoping it goes back to Frankfort after next year. Also they messed up not using all 6 mats toward the end. The finals was over an hour late getting started. The last match was still going after 11pm tonight.

Congrats to all champs, and Campbell Co.
Bob Seger Wrote:At Campbell Co. or at the next destination?

I think the statement was a great future for Myer minus the "s"
Meaning a great future for him and a congrats to a freshman state champ who happens to be the biggest frosh champ in the history of the state who had to overcome huge obstacles in order to even make the state tournament this year and who after the comment made by Stardust captured a national freshman title and an OW award at that tournament both firsts for KY whom he represented proudly and both accomplishments that seemed to be overlooked or downplayed by so many because of prejudice or resentment over a kid from KY who moved to Ohio and then came back ,also did a great job at High school national duals going undefeated and helping Team KY capture a top three placing .Time to quit focusing on the transfer and give a native born KY kid who represents himself his school and his state with nothing but the highest standards of sportsmanship and hard work .
I am guessing that CCs first ever Fresh state champ And KYs first ever National champ brings another title back to CC this year at the same weight with much more dominance than last year considering he was forced to wrestle up just as his brother was due to the transfer .
Union and SK both look to have dominant teams this year it should be an interesting race to see who wins a state team title .
Great being able to go back and watch the state finals .