Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Kentucky
93.33%
(23) Mississippi State
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky @ (23) Mississippi State 2/21
Cats (26-1), (12-0 SEC)

Dawgs (19-7), (6-5 SEC)

9:00 PM

ESPN

who wins and why?
Dawgs storm the court
UK - 73

Mississippi St. - 62
Dawgs lost by 10 tonight to Auburn
Kentucky by 4. Should be a nail-biter.
This was the only loss of the year that I picked for UK in the preseason...but I don't think it'll happen.

Kentucky 70
Miss St. 63
if they get Davis in early foul trouble like Ole Miss did,they lose,if not KY by 5
This is going to be a great game to test us once again!

I'm going with the Cats by 6
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
vundy33 Wrote:This was the only loss of the year that I picked for UK in the preseason...but I don't think it'll happen.

Kentucky 70
Miss St. 63

Same here, this was a game I said the Cats would lose preseason but I do believe the Cats leave "The Hump" with a win. However, could be a interresting game for Davis to see how he plays against the bigs for State.Moultrie, Sydney, Lewis may be the biggest front court UK has faced since North Carolina. This game definitely has potential to be a upset but I'm going UK by 7.

UK-73
Miss State-66
I think the difference in this game will be how our young guys react to the biggest asses in the SEC that is the Miss St. fanbase. The Bulldogs don't worry me, the natives of Starkville do.
I hate Miss St.
Cts by 12
The real question is how far into the game will Rick Stansbury make it before his voice gives out? lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate hate hate hate hate when we have to go to Starkville, it'll be the worst environment our guys have played in since Indiana, and we know how stunningly well that went. I don't want to predict a score, but I do know Davis absolutely cannot get in early foul trouble.
Hopefully the Cats can put this one away before the last 2 minutes. If they let the Bulldogs hang around late with that crowd it could get scary.
I wonder if fatass, I mean Renardo Sidney will play?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
^
Its amazing that Miss St not only lets fat ones play, but also stupid ones.
Kentucky - 72
Miss. State - 59
In a close one, Kentucky 73-70.
Davis and Jones are the best bigmen in the sec. I think next would be the Tennessee native Arnette Moultrie. It'll be him plus Starkville against the cats. But I say the cats win by 8. Pull away mid- second half.
UK 5-18 for 27.8%
how did we not score then
Moultrie -- and one
22-11 state
who swapped out the real UK players for these???
Cats not ready to play tonight. They will have to get it together if they are going to pull this game out.
22-13
big nite for mkg
25-13 bost 3
We need more of that. Attack!
They aren't going to shoot like this all night
  • 1(current)
  • Next