Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#7 Bell County @ #5 Whitley County 2/17
Big 13th Region Matchup between the #7 team in the mountains the Bell County lady cats travel to Williamsburg to take on the #5 team in the mountains the Whitley County Lady Colonels

Who wins
Whitley by 4
This should be one of the best games left on the schedule late that is left

Could see a rematch late in the regional tournament
Only team in the 13th to note that Whitley hasnt faced.

IMO, Whitley is just to much.
I dont think Morris will handle the pressure as well facing Whitley.

With it at Whitley im gonna say Whitley by 15.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Only team in the 13th to note that Whitley hasnt faced.

IMO, Whitley is just to much.
I dont think Morris will handle the pressure as well facing Whitley.

With it at Whitley im gonna say Whitley by 15.

Right now, I truly believe that Whitley Co. is a little underrated while Bell Co. is a little overrated.

For Bell Co., Maci Morris is sensational but if you stop her, no one else has solidified themselves as being a potent scorer. With Neal being back, obviously that helps, but in the end, I see Bell Co. being a team that better not get overconfident heading into the district tournament, especially with what happened last year in the tournament on their home floor.

For Whitley Co., I think people have overlooked this team. They've just quietly went about their business with win after win. They're a VERY dangerous team come tournament time. The victory over Glasgow was impressive in itself, but then you throw in the margin of victory and it becomes a real eye opener.

I like Whitley Co. in this one and they're starting to look like a team that may very well de-throne the Lady Tigers of Clay Co. come March!!!!
Whitley County by 12. 63-51 if not worse.
Whitley
Whitley by 18pts. Go Colonels!:popcorn:
UKFan8 Wrote:Right now, I truly believe that Whitley Co. is a little underrated while Bell Co. is a little overrated.

For Bell Co., Maci Morris is sensational but if you stop her, no one else has solidified themselves as being a potent scorer. With Neal being back, obviously that helps, but in the end, I see Bell Co. being a team that better not get overconfident heading into the district tournament, especially with what happened last year in the tournament on their home floor.

For Whitley Co., I think people have overlooked this team. They've just quietly went about their business with win after win. They're a VERY dangerous team come tournament time. The victory over Glasgow was impressive in itself, but then you throw in the margin of victory and it becomes a real eye opener.

I like Whitley Co. in this one and they're starting to look like a team that may very well de-throne the Lady Tigers of Clay Co. come March!!!!

Only problem with that is, is that even if she is sensational against Whitley she'll have to out play Smith, and that wont happen.

As far as your other comments i completely agree.
I only pray that teams keep over looking us.
UKFan8 Wrote:Right now, I truly believe that Whitley Co. is a little underrated while Bell Co. is a little overrated.

Bell County is not overratted
Whitley takes this one by 8
Whitley showed once again they are for REAL!!! Final Score...Whitley -- 72Bell Co -- 47.:rockon: