Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So last Saturday night...
I came home, a little tipsy, needed to do some laundry.

It's about 3:30 in the morning. I decide, hey let's do some laundry. Go downstairs to do it. Take off the jeans im wearing, throw them in with the rest of the stuff.

In my jeans my brand new Razr phone. Washed it. Woke up and went downstairs saw it sitting in the bottom of the weashing machine.

Now for the really weird part.

IT STILL WORKS :lol:, doens't look like anything has happened to it. It's almost a week later and it works just as good as before.

What a maketing tool that could be, a waterproof phone.

How hilarious is that?
Pretty Damn funny, if it was me it wouldnt work
I have a buddy who had washed his phone before and just left it out to dry for a day and his worked, too.  His wasn't a razr though.  Still if you could make one for certain it would be a heck of a marketing ploy.
[quote author=Tomcat68 link=topic=20656.msg207896#msg207896 date=1142001032]
I have a buddy who had washed his phone before and just left it out to dry for a day and his worked, too.  His wasn't a razr though.  Still if you could make one for certain it would be a heck of a marketing ploy.
[/quote]That's what I did, took it all apart, took the SIM out and the battery and let it dry for a day, turned it on and it fired right up, I was pumped!
i spilled yoohoo on min and it never worked agian
wow... that's great that it still works... ballababy dropped her razr in the sink at Hooters and it never worked right again
And why was she at Hooters?????
We went to eat with some friends
[quote author=15thRegionCrazy link=topic=20656.msg208006#msg208006 date=1142014264]
[/quote]That could have been much more fun. But ok.
I flushed my brand new ROKR in the toilet on Sunday!! Thank goodness it didn't go down the toilet. I grabbed it, took everything out of it, and let it dry under a salon hairdryer for about 6 hours. It works perfect now. I was sooooo glad!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
so cali you grabbed it after you used the bathroom while flushing? ewwwwwww lol
nah im kidding I woulda done the same thing congrats on it still working like someone else said mine woudlnt of worked either if this woulda happened to me
My phone has got at least 3 different types of wine coolers on it. It works just fine, I dry the sucker off and it keeps on going like da Energizer bunny. lol

Cali and Balla have bad luck with phones..
I have very, very bad luck with phones.
[quote author=98NCCalum link=topic=20656.msg208033#msg208033 date=1142016530]
[quote author=15thRegionCrazy link=topic=20656.msg208006#msg208006 date=1142014264]
[/quote]That could have been much more fun. But ok.
[/quote]

lol sorry
I drop my Razr an average of 15 times a day, and sometimes pretty hard. Best phone I've ever had!
i know a few ppl that haven't had as good of luck with their razors
I have pretty good luck with phones, but I thought I broke it the other day.

Was in JC Penny trying pants on, and took off my old pair. I just tossed my pants on the chair they have in the room and the left pocket (where I keep my phone), hit directly on the hard wood part of the chair. It was a very loud cracking noise, and the phone wouldn't turn on again. I did fix it, it's just the hit rattled the battery and it wasn't "connected" anymore, so I just had to put it back in..

No water on my phone though...
WOW thats flippin sweet!
our cell phone stopped working about 2 weeks ago. It either stopped working from A.) QQ talking on it in the shower or B.) our 20 month old throwing it on our kitchen floor. We have got to get a new one this week!
hahahahaahha  id go with a.
Man i wish I had as good luck as you do with Cell Phones. lol thats pretty funny though