Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QQ, where aaaaaarrre yooooooou?

I need to talk webspace.  Smile
I think he and BlueGrassGirl are out of town for the weekend, but not sure when they were leaving.
Doh!

I don't remember them clearing that with me. Wink
BGG was on AIM earlier tonight, I talked to her and QQ was relaxing today soooo as far as I know, they weren't out of town. Hopefully you get up with them later tonight ZMG. You aren't around much anymore buddy, come back to us!
Got an urgent PM for 'ya QQ.....hurry back.
bump
He went to his mom's I think but he was suppose to have yelled yesterday we were going to try to hook up to go to the Huntington game but I never heard from either of them.  I would expect them to yell sometime today.
We are alive! Back home and busy...

[quote author=thetribe link=topic=20634.msg207756#msg207756 date=1141962354]
BGG was on AIM earlier tonight, I talked to her and QQ was relaxing today soooo as far as I know, they weren't out of town. Hopefully you get up with them later tonight ZMG. You aren't around much anymore buddy, come back to us!
[/quote]The slacker that he is....probably sitting there eating cookies on the couch....you know....the peanut butter filled ones.
[quote author=Beef link=topic=20634.msg210392#msg210392 date=1142265619]
[quote author=thetribe link=topic=20634.msg207756#msg207756 date=1141962354]
[/quote]The slacker that he is....probably sitting there eating cookies on the couch....you know....the peanut butter filled ones.
[/quote]

Peanut butter filled are the best.
Nope. He is at work today...