Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicknames
[size=14pt]So what are some of the best nicknames out there.  Come on lets here them all.[/size]
Izaly
This is one of my many nicknames growing up. Smile

Ole LeatherEar  .. But pronounced OLLLE Leather YEAR
So many umm...  the one everyone knows is FLEA tho...
how bout this one
MOOFER
what is a moofer?
Well, there are many variations of the origin of the word moofer. Some say it is a small, rodent like creature. Others say a moofer is a tropical fruit from the island of madagascar! Truth be told noone knows what a moofer really is!  My guess is that a moofer is my best buddy sitting right next to me on the couch!! :lol:  You pick what you think it is, because noone really knows!
I am the moofer  :party:
[quote author=Homer Simpson link=topic=20615.msg207151#msg207151 date=1141915547]
Izaly
[/quote]

That was a good one but you would always get really mad when we called you that lol
Ummm.. The Hype is a pretty good one to live up to. At school it's just Skeens though, nothing special about it though.
I have so many, Freddy James, a local sports announcer has given me thru football, me and my cousin on d-line were known as the hammering hamiltons. an when we made a tackle together he called it a ham sandwich.
also hes called me hambone.
My best friend tagged me wtih the nickname 'Mugsy' in the 5th grade after a cartoon character....stuck with me all through school, including college.  Even have a few of my old school buddies still call me that now and then. 
[quote author=Blackcat75 link=topic=20615.msg207783#msg207783 date=1141966052]
I have so many, Freddy James, a local sports announcer has given me thru football, me and my cousin on d-line were known as the hammering hamiltons. an when we made a tackle together he called it a ham sandwich.
also hes called me hambone.
[/quote]

That's not all?  :lol:
My nickname in High School was Webber
WHAT ABOUT GOAT? EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THAT IS!...LOL
My dad has called me Erkie since i was little....i like moofer best though i think....or Partner! lol
[quote author=gobles_girl40 link=topic=20615.msg209314#msg209314 date=1142133624]
My dad has called me Erkie since i was little....i like moofer best though i think....or Partner! lol
[/quote]
Thanks  :thumpsup: I like moofer too lol Erkie is cute though lol
cute....lol....nothing like moofer though