Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink
I was reading in another thread where a guy was gettin bashed because he wore a pink shirt. Apparently that's the new style. I see all kinds of guys wearing pink button downs and pink tees. I actually own a couple myself..

How many dudes on here will wear a pink shirt.

Who thinks it's "gay"

What do you girls think about a dude that doesn't care to wear a pink shirt?
I don't own any pink shirts, nor do I plan on buying any in the near future, but I don't think less of or bash another guy for wearing one. I don't have any pink shirts mainly because I've tried them on and don't like them. Everyone has their own style, some better than others haha, but to each his own I guess.
I have plenty of pink shirts. Mainly because I'm into this whole Abercrombie thing and I usually stay up to date on their styles and shit. I don't think of myself any less because I wear pink, nor do I think any less of someone else for wearing pink. I've always heard that real men wear pink anyways. The ladies seem to like the pink, so I wear pink. 8)
I love pink! It's my favorite color...for me! I have noticed the pink trend lately...

However, I am not sure if I want QQ wearing a pink shirt anytime soon. Maybe it's because we are a few years older than a lot of you...I dont know... QQ has never been into the AF thing nor the current trends. He is pretty basic.
I think pink looks "cute" in certain situations but not many...I still dont think I want QQ wearing a pink shirt...that's just not him. But everyone is different and I dont think it's bad that some of you wear it. It's great that we are all different!
I think guys in pink are HOT! Well...depending on if they can pull it off. It's good that some guys know that they can wear such a feminine color and still look good. Like I said, I think it's HOTTTTTT!
Cali Wrote:I think guys in pink are HOT! Well...depending on if they can pull it off. It's good that some guys know that they can wear such a feminine color and still look good. Like I said, I think it's HOTTTTTT!
Thanks. :wink: :lol:
Pink..........what a color. If you have to wear a certain color to get the ladies, you must be doin' something wrong.
Cali Wrote:I think guys in pink are HOT! Well...depending on if they can pull it off. It's good that some guys know that they can wear such a feminine color and still look good. Like I said, I think it's HOTTTTTT!
I feel the same way
My 19 year old son has gone to pink with several dress shirts and several tee shirts. He says the ladies like the color on him. He is the opposite of feminine and does have quite afew lady friends. I was wondering about if the color could make ole MEDICINEMAN hottt... :oops:
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:My 19 year old son has gone to pink with several dress shirts and several tee shirts. He says the ladies like the color on him. He is the opposite of feminine and does have quite afew lady friends. I was wondering about if the color could make ole MEDICINEMAN hottt... :oops:

Only one way to find out.... Go get ya a pink shirt and wear it proudly lol..
Yeah, go get you a pink shirt and you just may become the next hottie! :lol:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I was reading in another thread where a guy was gettin bashed because he wore a pink shirt. Apparently that's the new style. I see all kinds of guys wearing pink button downs and pink tees. I actually own a couple myself..

Who thinks it's "&^(&"

pink is an awesome color...whether it be on male or female if you can pull it off i say go for it
allicat Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I was reading in another thread where a guy was gettin bashed because he wore a pink shirt. Apparently that's the new style. I see all kinds of guys wearing pink button downs and pink tees. I actually own a couple myself..

Who thinks it's "&^(&"

pink is an awesome color...whether it be on male or female if you can pull it off i say go for it

It's actually easier to pull off than it is to put on.. err yeah. I like some pink
pink is an awesome color...whether it be on male or female if you can pull it off i say go for it[/quote]

It's actually easier to pull off than it is to put on.. err yeah. I like some pink[/quote]

If you look good in pink i recommend you wear it
besides there are some advantages to wearing pink....i know if i saw a guy who looked just as good as i do when wearing pink then....well lets just say i would take a second look :wink: Big Grin
Haha, I sense a little confidence.
I'm confused! :lol:
allicat Wrote:pink is an awesome color...whether it be on male or female if you can pull it off i say go for it

It's actually easier to pull off than it is to put on.. err yeah. I like some pink[/quote]

If you look good in pink i recommend you wear it
besides there are some advantages to wearing pink....i know if i saw a guy who looked just as good as i do when wearing pink then....well lets just say i would take a second look :wink: Big Grin[/quote]

Interesting lol :wink:
I thought she said, if she saw a guy that looked as good as she did.
I was commenting on the confidence.
4leaf Wrote:I thought she said, if she saw a guy that looked as good as she did.
I was commenting on the confidence.

Confidence is usually a good thing.. Just don't get cocky lol
Makes me wonder. Idea