Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami - 78 (5) Duke - 74
Final in OT.

AT DUKE!!! Good win Miami!!!
Wow Wink
Woot!
Two home losses in one season is very rare for the Blue Devils. Their lack of length and athleticism on the perimeter, toughness down low, and a true point guard is beginning to show. Rivers and Curry are both excellent guards but they aren't Nolan Smith and Jon Scheyer.
Hahahah, greatness!
Miami actually led this by double digits.
They're gonna fall all the way to #6 in the polls. Good job Miami. I freakin' can't stand dook.
If some analyst says they are a 1 Seed in the NCAA tournament, I'll go through this computer and smack them, no way does dUKe deserve a 1 seed
love it..
That pretty much killed their shot at a #1 seed, unless they blow the ACC tournament away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As someone else said, theyll prolly drop 2 spots in the top 25.
Duck Fuke
Woo hoo! It's always good to see Duke lose. Looks like that Cameron Indoor magic has lost a bit of its luster, huh?

Side note, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Duke in our bracket as our #2 seed. One, because that would give us an easier road to the Final Four, and two, because of the sheer enjoyment of seeing the Cats steamroll those pansy Blue Devils and their Ratface coach.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
geauxtigers75 Wrote:They're gonna fall all the way to #6 in the polls. Good job Miami. I freakin' can't stand dook.
Duke, FALL??? New polls will have them at #4 this week. Mizzou almost lost at KU, so that drops them. KU lost to Mizzou, they drop. And whatever reason voters can come up with to leave them in top 5 at least.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Duke, FALL??? New polls will have them at #4 this week. Mizzou almost lost at KU, so that drops them. KU lost to Mizzou, they drop. And whatever reason voters can come up with to leave them in top 5 at least.
AP has them at #7.
More Cowbell Wrote:Woo hoo! It's always good to see Duke lose. Looks like that Cameron Indoor magic has lost a bit of its luster, huh?

Side note, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Duke in our bracket as our #2 seed. One, because that would give us an easier road to the Final Four, and two, because of the sheer enjoyment of seeing the Cats steamroll those pansy Blue Devils and their Ratface coach.

No danger of that happening. If they can't give Duke a #1 seed,
they place them in a region with Sullivan College as the #1.
More Cowbell Wrote:Woo hoo! It's always good to see Duke lose. Looks like that Cameron Indoor magic has lost a bit of its luster, huh?

Duke won't get a hard road in their own tournament, the "Duke Invitational".
Glad to see this. I hate the Puke Devils.
What makes me sick is: Duke will win the ACC and still get a #2 or maybe even a #1 seed.. Duke is not a top 10 team in the NCAA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:What makes me sick is: Duke will win the ACC and still get a #2 or maybe even a #1 seed.. Duke is not a top 10 team in the NCAA.

I agree completely with this.

However, I don't see Duke winning the ACC, regular season or tournament. I think UNC will drop them in both meetings and Virginia or Florida State could drop them in the ACC tournament.
Wow, Joe Lundardi actually has Duke as a 3 seed now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The score was not indicative of the game, Miami handed it to dUKe at their own home court. This goes to show that they shouldn't be anywhere near the top 10. And as for the moron that said Mizzou almost losing to KU will cause them to drop, that's a completely ignorant statement, from somebody who doesn't know what they're talking about.