Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
100.00%
Florida
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(11) Florida vs (1) Kentucky 2/7
56-37
How do you get a TO when both teams have hands on the ball?
all davis' FG's been dunks tonight
more flopping than the political candidates both parties
58-39 Lamb with 15
UK was a 10-pt favorite
Help D is AD
've heard people worried that we've peaked too soon. But this team has so much more potential. They are only about 75% of what they could be.
Davis hits a jumper. Forget about it.
60-39
60-42
Ok I'm already calling the return game in Gainsville. UK by 8. You heard it here first haha
that one brought down the house
63-45
Kentucky leading Florida 63-45 at 7:04 mark
2 points for Jones.
Stardust Wrote:How do you get a TO when both teams have hands on the ball?

I have no idea, something similar happened at the Estill/Lee Game @ Lee couple nights ago, Lee was called for a 5 Second inbounds call and Estill was set to check it in and another ref runs up screaming "Lee County timeout, Lee County timeout" now how is that possible the 5 second call was already made?

If Kentucky plays like this the rest of the year there's not a team in the country that can beat us
and still up 20 with jones only 2......WOW.........think about tha
Strikeout King Wrote:I have no idea, something similar happened at the Estill/Lee Game @ Lee couple nights ago, Lee was called for a 5 Second inbounds call and Estill was set to check it in and another ref runs up screaming "Lee County timeout, Lee County timeout" now how is that possible the 5 second call was already made?

If Kentucky plays like this the rest of the year there's not a team in the country that can beat us

They are just stupid good right now. Just rediculous. I contend, Florida is not a bad team, UK is just making them look bad
TJ is getting rebounds and being agressive
68-47 wiltjer for 3
Good night SK, this is over. I'm going to go get a little work done.

Take care buddy!
Night SD.

Dunk by Davis
Dunk by Jones
2nd 3:36

Kentucky 72-52
basket by Davis
Dunk by Florida
Dunk by Davis