Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Missouri 74 - (8) Kansas 71
^
Maybe the end of a 115 year rivalry.
^ Missouri still has to go to Kansas in like a week or 2. It could be the end of that Rivalry unless the 2 teams can get together on something or have the 2 not play another non conference game and just continue the rivalry
When missouri is hitting their shots they are incredibly difficult to beat.
^ I'm still not a believer in Mizzou!
Missouriis alot better than everybody gives them credit for..
I like Kansas okay, but it's always good to see them lose since I believe they are #2 in all time wins (I think it's real close between them and UNC). These are two tough teams. Both looked good, I do think Mizzou will be a tough out. Having made a decent run last year in the tourney and returning all five starters, this could be the best chance the school has at getting to the final four for the first time in their history.
Woohoo!
Missouri has the best backcourt in the country, no doubt in my mind. But, when they get severely outrebounded and their perimeter shots aren't falling they aren't such a tough out, as I believe will happen in the NCAA Tournament.
itzAmazing Wrote:Missouri has the best backcourt in the country, no doubt in my mind. But, when they get severely outrebounded and their perimeter shots aren't falling they aren't such a tough out, as I believe will happen in the NCAA Tournament.

I think you are right, and I also think teams like UK, OSU, NC,SU, will eat them alive inside. They really lack any size. And as for KU, they do not appear to have improved much from the early game agianst UK, while UK is much improved.
I don't think their backcourt is better than ours..
^
Teague has been playing especially well and if Lamb is hitting and gets open....watch out.