Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folks, it's still the LADYKATS
I am not sure that I understand what the big deal is.

If you are a UK Men's Basketball fan then you would already know what they are ranked and who their opponent is/was, so I would think there wouldn't be any confusion. At least I have never had that problem. I could see needing to include "women" in the title if it was a general thread specific to that team, but in posting scores it should be obvious.

However, if the women's team wasn't having so much success this year we wouldn't even be having this converstation so Kudos to them.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Women's Athletics ... Cooking, cleaning, dish washing, sandwich making. Leave the slow unathletic baby makers off of the court.

It would be an Ohio State fan that would make a complete dumbass statement like this.
judgementday Wrote:I am not sure that I understand what the big deal is.

If you are a UK Men's Basketball fan then you would already know what they are ranked and who their opponent is/was, so I would think there wouldn't be any confusion. At least I have never had that problem. I could see needing to include "women" in the title if it was a general thread specific to that team, but in posting scores it should be obvious.

However, if the women's team wasn't having so much success this year we wouldn't even be having this converstation so Kudos to them.

It is not a big deal. These threads are usually started by someone with too much time and not much sense.