Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-LEADERSHIP-
[color=Red]What does it take to be a leader skill or heart?????????
A want to win at any cost..
Well IMO skill to lead by example on the field and heart to lead by example off the field.  A good combination of both makes one hell of a leader.
I think you have to be able to perform on the field, no complaining, and know how to keep your teammates morale up and their head in the game.
[quote author=Blackcat75 link=topic=20568.msg206911#msg206911 date=1141878445]
Well IMO skill to lead by example on the field and heart to lead by example off the field.  A good combination of both makes one hell of a leader.
[/quote] good one but i like to see a sr who is not the best on the team but comes out and bust his but because he loves the game. i like that a lot because it sets and example tht no matter how good you are that it leaves you still havft to have to work as hard as any one on the team
Read the signature.
to have a good team you need that leader to get you motivated to work hard in practice and in the wait room.
Without a doubt HEART is what it takes to to be a leader....However without skill all the heart in the world will not make you win games....If you have both then you have a dangerous combination~!~