Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
100.00%
South Carolina
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Kentucky vs. South Carolina
Wildcats travel to the Palmetto State for a 6:00 p.m. tussle with the Gamecocks on ESPN. Gamecocks could be dangerous if Gill and Leonard are hitting. However, I feel the Wildcats put together another solid defensive effort and win 73-58.
Kentucky - 74

South Carolina - 52
^ I think the fear is that USC hits from the outside. I don't see anyone on their roster that scares me, but its these teams ability to rise so much higher than their capabilites are that could surprise the Cats.

UK is a 15 point better team, but the final score could be well shy of that margin
The memories from 2010 are still fresh. But, Devan Downey is long gone for South Carolina, and the Cats' defense is just too much.

Kentucky - 68
South Carolina - 51
Kentucky 77
South Carolina 53
Cats by 24
Cats big. Coach Cal will show the Downey film to scare the UK players, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats by 17
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
itzAmazing Wrote:The memories from 2010 are still fresh. But, Devan Downey is long gone for South Carolina, and the Cats' defense is just too much.

Kentucky - 68
South Carolina - 51

In 2010 UK was a missed dunk from Liggins and a missed dunk from Miller
from having everybody talk about how Devan Downey shot his team out
of that game. They snuck out a win true, but it's still funny how a guy
who shot about 25% that night was lauded like the 2nd coming of Jordan.
If I recall he was like 8 out 30 or thereabouts.
Spud6 Wrote:Cats by 17

Sounds about right.
Anthony Davis is sick!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Gah...we are so good, lol.
^If Jones continues to play like he wants to kill someone. No one will stop us from winning the National Title.
#BBFL
Take that Shaq.
Stardust Wrote:^ I think the fear is that USC hits from the outside. I don't see anyone on their roster that scares me, but its these teams ability to rise so much higher than their capabilites are that could surprise the Cats.

UK is a 15 point better team, but the final score could be well shy of that margin
Not even close, my friend.
You are up 36 points with 13 to go... why not play some of the other kids???
^Cal has always kept starters in until about 3 minutes to go.
#BBFL
^ Sure I know, but why not try to develop some additional players?
LCDawg Wrote:^ Sure I know, but why not try to develop some additional players?
Most of the guys on the bench will be playing behind another crop of fresh recruits next season - but I also like to see guys rewarded for their hard work in practice with a chance to shine.
^ right, maybe not "develop" them, but at least show them a little respect for practicing hard day in and day out.
Well I got the 52 right.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Most of the guys on the bench will be playing behind another crop of fresh recruits next season - but I also like to see guys rewarded for their hard work in practice with a chance to shine.

I Agree completely. Throw the dog a bone!