Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky 69 - Tennessee 44
Final. Good beatdown.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=320310096
Woo Hoo! Block party!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Football, Women's Hoops, Men's Hoops....SWEEP!
**** Tennessee.
Theres nothing better than spanking Tennessees ass.

Some of you posters on here dont understand that living literally 10 minutes away from Tenn my whole life was that there is just as much orange around here as there is blue.

Nothing makes me happier than a Tenn spanking. Id rather us beat Tenn than any other team on the schedule.
Game Ball: Everyone - This was a total team effort, every bit of it was superlative. I found very little to critize & much to praise. Everyone involved shares the game ball.

-----

Good Thoughts:

- Terrence Jones had another very strong game, but his stat line doesn't really reflect his effectiveness. Jones was tough, physical and created many rebounding and scoring oppurtunities for the team.

- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is getting a new nickname, Michael the Menace cause that is exactly what he is. You can't beat him on offense and you can't beat him on defense. His intensity cannot be unmatched by anyone in college basketball, and possibly in the pros as well. We are witnesses.

- Doron Lamb has played better games, but he is solely responsible for keeping Kentucky's 3 point streak alive. Nobody else could stratch.

- Eloy Vargas played some big-boy basketball tonight. He blocked shots, he rebounded, he did everything we could ask him to do except score....but we don't need him to do that.

- Marquis Teague continues to play some great basketball, 4 assists, just 2 turnovers and many more good plays.

- Anthony Davis has only missed 2 shots the last 3 games, however he failed to get a double-double this time around. I loved the 7 blocks tho, almost everyone of them resulted in a UK basket as well.

- Darius Miller played well, but didn't shot the ball very well. He did alot more than the box score indicates tho.

- I thought Kyle Wiltjer played his best game as a Wildcat tonight. He grabbed 5 rebounds, 1 block and was very physical more than he has all year.

- UK went 1-10 from the 3-point line, but think about this stat for a second. UK gets 22% of their points from three and they only get 4% of their points in a game where they defeat a SEC rival by 25 points. Amazing stat.

-----

Not So Good Thoughts:

Honestly not much...

- Could have done a better job defending Renaldo Woolridge, he rained 3's all day.

- Missed too many open threes.
Total beat down and I loved it, Did I mention that I fucking hate UT
[quote=RunItUpTheGut]Theres nothing better than spanking Tennessees ass.

Well, that Overrated guys was saying something about how much
he enjoyed spanking monkeys, or something like that.
I would rather beat Tennessee than anybody else. This goes back to the Ray Mears days when the Vols were known to do underhanded things.
I agree with most of you, although I like beating Louisville slightly more. Tennessee is barely behind them though.
It was an impressive win. I'm not hung up on who it was against, the outcome was impressive. I did not view UT as a threat to win this game. I will be much more happy if they beat Vandy and Florida as impressively, but UT - Who cares!
Three letters...

LOL