Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri Calls Out The SEC/Kentucky
WARNING...You will fill like youve wasted 3 and 1/2 minutes of your life by watching this.

this is a youtube vid of Missouri's finest college students making a rap/hip hop/gay song of them calling out the SEC and UK.

FYI Missouri fans. Next time you do a vid. Dont do a rap video of 17 white people and not one single black dude, and also next time, have atleast one hot girl in your video and not a bunch of skanks.

[YOUTUBE="Missouri Calls Out SEC/Kentucky"]-vMfqosdDbY[/YOUTUBE]
There gonna find out who the SEC and Kentucky is when they play next year......
El Oh El @ Missouri.
Mizzou is NOT that good!
Bring it on Mizzou!!!
Stardust Wrote:Mizzou is NOT that good!

did you get to see them play Texas last night? I was hoping to but did not get to. How did they look? They are usually that team every year ranked high, but does nothing in the tourney.
One thing i would like to see is UK getting a good rival out of it.
What exactly did Frank Haith do while at Miami? Nothing. Same thing he will do with Missouri once all of Anderson's recruits leave.
I laughed my butt off that entire video! If I was Missouri's coach and administration these kids would be throw out as soon as I seen this vid. Gave me a good laugh though. Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Mizzou deserves these guys
Ain't hating on the school, I look forward to playing them, but these tards are asking for it
Be careful what you wish for.......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I loved it! I laughed the entire time. Cant wait to Have Kentucky at Mizzou Arena. Gonna be Crazy,
Fk em up zoo.
lol Mizzou..idiots.
I am officially embarrased to be white now.
^
lol, nicely said.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One thing i would like to see is UK getting a good rival out of it.

well there's a Christmas wish thaty won't come true. A rival,
please, gimme a break, speed bump will be as much as they can aspire too.
^^^lol, DSR is rappin! Someone give him a beat!
Not only can they not rap, I venture to say that not one of the kids in this video has EVER touched a basketball!

Look forward to the first meeting between UK & Mizzou.....
I think they'll be wanting to take their ball and go back home to the Big 12, once they get a taste of what the SEC is really like.
They call out two of the best programs in the country, when they've won what? The Big 12 runs through Allen fieldhouse.. And the SEC runs through KY. They need to consider what they're getting into, when the SEC is a whole new conference with argueably the best athletes.
I for one welcome Missouri and Texas AM to the SEC. Florida and Vanderbilt need completion for that 2nd seed.
Idiots...
I could understand calling Kentucky out in Football...
but I dunno about all this garbage lol
I hate auto tune.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Look it is one thing to call out the sec in basketball but not in football....also u have 24 tournament appearances in your history in only 6 of those u have been past the second round with no final fours so you should have called out the sec minus uk but when we beat the brakes off u next year possibly in both sports but for sure i basketball then u will know ur place