Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who deserved the 59th District Boys Cheerleading Trophy?
I thought myself that East Ridge DID not- DESERVE THE TROPHY
I have a question
Why wouldnt East Ridge give Valley there score sheets?.....
They got the score sheets for the girls? And the sponsor asked for them
Valley won the girls and ER won the boys. Get over it.
The girls that won deserved it, that's who!

Why can't you people just congratulate them and move on? 
When it ends up being a shocker, this is what always happens. 

As far as my pikeville girls.  Girls, You have KAPOS state coming up.  You need to get your focus straightened up and look toward the bigger prize.  You have a little less than two weeks to perfect everything.  Go to practice, stay focused!!!!
Good Luck Pikeville at state competition!
Nobody cares.  If Eastridge is content saying they won then great. Pikeville doesn't lower themselves to be petty whether it's fair or not.  I think Pikeville thought it was so outrageous that it wasn't worth getting mad or upset. They are concentrating on State. Like I said nobody cares!
we all no it was a joke everyone has called and told me
g/l to pikeville at state bring it home
[quote author=top-of-the-key link=topic=20491.msg205109#msg205109 date=1141656697]
I thought myself that East Ridge DID not- DESERVE THE TROPHY
[/quote]

yes they did, Pikeville was in complete violation of Kapos rules.. they had cheerleaders on the floor during the time the boys where on the floor..and simply they were out done sorry about ur luck.. and yes pikeville got mad... because they said the judges were bad.. they also said the judges cheated them.. sorry about ur luck.. but the warrirors cheerleaders simply out cheered them and deserve the trophy and everytime the panthers get beat at something they cry until they run out of excuses to use
cheer_leader  YOU are the joke

Who do you cheer for?
well i think its messed up b/c how could valley win the girl's and not the boys (i could understand p-ville beating them) but they cheered against the same ER squad and did better when they cheered for the boy's?
[quote author=luvcheer link=topic=20491.msg205328#msg205328 date=1141675759]
Nobody cares.  If Eastridge is content saying they won then great. Pikeville doesn't lower themselves to be petty whether it's fair or not.  I think Pikeville thought it was so outrageous that it wasn't worth getting mad or upset. They are concentrating on State. Like I said nobody cares!
[/quote]
OMG...just go read a few of cheer_leader's threads....SHE SO CARES, poor girl is losing a lot of sleep over this!! Who knows....it might take some therapy for her to recover.
[quote author=valley_fan06 link=topic=20491.msg205404#msg205404 date=1141682342]
well i think its messed up b/c how could valley win the girl's and not the boys (i could understand p-ville beating them) but they cheered against the same ER squad and did better when they cheered for the boy's?
[/quote]
Different night....not hard to figure it out!!I think the reason Valley won Girls division, and not boys is because the night they was judged in boys, they had no one to cheer against....not your fault, but that isn't the greatest atmosphere to cheer and be judged in.  The judges watched your squad the entire night, no one else to look at.  Not to mention, it wasn't the greatest of games....the fans wasn't into it as much and it is harder to cheer (convincingly) when your team is 30+ points ahead.  The night ER was judged for the girls division they had a stunt that came down early....I wouldn't have called it a 'fall', but it didn't stick like it could've.  The night that they were judged in the boys category...they stuck everything PERFECT!!!  THEY was truly incredible that night....probably the BEST the squad has EVER DONE!!!  And that is why they DESERVED AND DID WIN!!
[quote author=VoR link=topic=20491.msg205390#msg205390 date=1141681959]
cheer_leader  YOU are the joke

Who do you cheer for?
[/quote]

this isnt a personal thread not anything to do with the topic not saying but if you knew who i was youd be surprised
well.. I dont know who should be more mad Valley getting third or Pikeville not winning cause it should have definetly been between them
[size=16pt]ONCE AGAIN....HERE IS ANOTHER CRYBABY THREAD STARTED IN THE CHEERLEADING FORUM!!!!

WHEN IS EVERYONE GOING TO LEARN THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF ANY COMPETITION AND ACTING LIKE SPOILED BRATS ON HERE ISN'T HELPING!!!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYMORE OF THIS CRAP OR I WILL BAN!!!! 
  [/size]