Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toughest Obstacle Your Squad Has Overcome
This year the magoffin county cheerleaders have over come many obstacles.....like they had a climber who pretty much was cheering on a broken leg and was still going up even at kapos....another girl who had a bad sprained ankle....2 girls with ankle problems...3 or 4 girls with wrist problems and many of them were sick....but wasn't every 1!! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!
sisboombaa!! Wrote:This year the magoffin county cheerleaders have over come many obstacles.....like they had a climber who pretty much was cheering on a broken leg and was still going up even at kapos....another girl who had a bad sprained ankle....2 girls with ankle problems...3 or 4 girls with wrist problems and many of them were sick....but wasn't every 1!! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!

Yes. Magoffin County did have many obstacles to overcome.....the broken knee, every climber sprained their ankles atleast once, a horrible ankle incident on week before KAPOS took place, the sickness, and the bickering. But we overcame all of it even though it did mean putting a girl up with basically a broken leg. I am very very proud. We came home everyday with bruises and aching muscles, and went to school with knee braces, wrapped ankles and wrists, black eyes, and knots...but it was the proof of some of the hard work and dedication we put into it. You know your a good squad when you keep going even when your down like we were. I dont think there was one cheerleader that didnt get hurt atleast once through the season....some with multiple injuries. Than there was the flu and the viruses. We'd show up to practice sick and throwing up. I must say that i was also sick at KAPOS, and lots of others probably were too. There were some incidents where some arguing took place, but you cant expect everyone to get along all the time. As a squad however, we got along great and like i said, we managed it all and i believe that if you can go through what we went through.......than thats a strong team. Girls....I am proud of you all! Good luck and you did great! =)
Well Pikeville (white) struggled a lot this year with injuries...At first we had a girl tare her ACL and then she ended up quitting because that was probably the best thing to do..we also had one girl break her colar bone..a climber sprang her ankle twice...and another girl tare her hamstring...and recently the flu was going around at our school and EVERYONE was sick! but they have overcame these obstacles and I am wish them the best of LUCK! :Thumbs: