Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 77 Jenkins 42
fedscreekviking Wrote:No you are a self centered high schooler who lives in his own little world. Someday you may grow up and learn that peoples actions effect more than just themselves

So thats it then, her move has affected you! So you are either the parent of a player on a bad team now, or the coach of a bad team now. Yes peoples actions do affect others. There are alot of mom and pop stores that are out of business now because you and yours chose to shop at wal mart to save some money! Sorry thier move put you out of business but it was not personal to anyone just better for their family, so relax if your a parent, your kid will get more attention, and if your a coach, try coaching and creating some players instead of of relying on a superstar for your sucess; cause transfers happen, injuries happen, drop outs happen; alot can happen.
It caused the ER girls to suffer through a 4 win season and took away most of their chance to 3 peat as district champs. If you really read posts you would know I believe the transfer changed the district from a tossup to SV is a big favorite. More because of the subtraction of Bre from ER than what she will add to SV this season. Yes I have a daughter who plays fo ER. Why is it so important to you that she plays at SV and why are all your posts from8:00 am to 3:00pm?
Viking, it sounds to me like you all were using Bre and her family just to see how much you all could get them to do for you. But now that she's gone you all are dogging her out. Quit being so self centered and think of someone else for a change. You have no idea what her family has gone through and still going through. All these quotes you've been posting is total bs. You should be ashamed! Were you there when her dad supposedly made these remarks??? This move wasn't all about basketball, if it was the Fraley girls would have been gone last year. And to clarify that remark you made about their dad taking them and leaving before a team meeting and saying they wouldn't be playing again, well they did didnt they? This comment was made in 2010 and both girls played last season. I know the Fraleys well and know this for a fact. The only reason they were kept out for 6 weeks was because someone who had no business getting involved got involved and started pulling strings. This person has no child at ER, didn't go to ER and isn't on the ER payroll so why did they feel the need to get involved? And you're right politics did get involved. ER started pushing and the Fraleys shoved back. Oh did you know your daughter wanted Bre gone?? She thought she would start but how'd that go? Sounds to me like sour grapes.
fedscreekviking Wrote:It caused the ER girls to suffer through a 4 win season and took away most of their chance to 3 peat as district champs. If you really read posts you would know I believe the transfer changed the district from a tossup to SV is a big favorite. More because of the subtraction of Bre from ER than what she will add to SV this season. Yes I have a daughter who plays fo ER. Why is it so important to you that she plays at SV and why are all your posts from8:00 am to 3:00pm?

because I know Bre and like her playing for the cats, SHE is happy where shes at........and what does the times of my posts even matter?... I work......and after I leave work, I usually go watch games.....I'm sorry about your season really, but Bre had friends at SV before she went, and she is a lot happier where she's at.
Mod, this thread needs to be closed. These conversations have nothing to do with the topic!
Agreed.
fedscreekviking Wrote:Hillbilly you need to use your boss's time better

You post on here a lot during the same time frame I do tough guy.....See you at district time sweetheart.
Whenever
Sorrry
fedscreekviking Wrote:Whenever

I don't have a BOSS btw lol Confusednicker:
She may be happier where she is at but that nor any of your posts change the fact that by KHSAA rules it was an illegal transfer and any snappy comebacks you can type on here before school tomorrow will not change that fact. AND THE DECISION OF A POLITICIAN IN YOUR FAVOR DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT.
fedscreekviking Wrote:She may be happier where she is at but that nor any of your posts change the fact that by KHSAA rules it was an illegal transfer and any snappy comebacks you can type on here before school tomorrow will not change that fact. AND THE DECISION OF A POLITICIAN IN YOUR FAVOR DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT.

East Ridge fans are proud of their Canadians although they were most likely recruited in some form or fashion and are crying foul that some of their girls went to Shelby Valley, making accusations of recruiting. Shelby Valley fans have cried foul over the Canadians all year but think it is great that some of East Ridge's girls have transferred to their school stating it was legitimate when most likely, there was recruiting going on also.

Aint' basketball a b@#$h
fedscreekviking Wrote:Hillbilly you need to use your boss's time better

You should take your own advice and stay out of the Fraley's business. You are the one who started all this mud slinging and you're telling someone else to stay out of it. What business is it of yours??? You never answered my question, were you there when all those comments were made that you were quoting??????
OrangenowBlue Wrote:East Ridge fans are proud of their Canadians although they were most likely recruited in some form or fashion and are crying foul that some of their girls went to Shelby Valley, making accusations of recruiting. Shelby Valley fans have cried foul over the Canadians all year but think it is great that some of East Ridge's girls have transferred to their school stating it was legitimate when most likely, there was recruiting going on also.

Aint' basketball a b@#$h

I've not cried about the Canadians?.....for one because SV's boys are just as good as them......
And I care nothing about boys basketball.... for one because i care nothing about them
Orange now blue I dont know facts just rumors. In the case of the Canadians in was more of a case of sent than recuited and the tale here is whether they are back or not at ER next year is up to some AAU coach not ER. In the illegal transfer case I have been told that when they moved Coach Rowe called ER and told them he had nothing to do with as he already had one of the better teams in the region. I believe that and though I am sorry ER misses the girls I am glad someone else has to deal with the drama that goes along with their adults.
fedscreekviking Wrote:Orange now blue I dont know facts just rumors. In the case of the Canadians in was more of a case of sent than recuited and the tale here is whether they are back or not at ER next year is up to some AAU coach not ER. In the illegal transfer case I have been told that when they moved Coach Rowe called ER and told them he had nothing to do with as he already had one of the better teams in the region. I believe that and though I am sorry ER misses the girls I am glad someone else has to deal with the drama that goes along with their adults.

Thank you for that....but there is no drama here.....
I figured you had something to do with the coaching staff at SV The drama is not SV. I mean it will eventually come from the girls parents or grandparents. I have seen it many times and I promise you before the end of next season you will see it to.
fedscreekviking Wrote:I figured you had something to do with the coaching staff at SV The drama is not SV. I mean it will eventually come from the girls parents or grandparents. I have seen it many times and I promise you before the end of next season you will see it to.

So you have never caused any drama??? Really? I beg to differ. :biglmao:
No I'm not on the staff.....I don't even have a connection right now......My family played there in the past and I stayed a fan ever since....I have many friends there.
Fraleyfamily opps I mean fan somehow I miss your post 1-31 so I will answer it now. Calling Bre the best all round player in the region is not dogging her. All my comments are true and you know they are or you would come up with the old prove it excuse. Saying ER used Bre is about as dumb as statement as I have read in a while. The ER coaching staff allowed her to do as she pleased foe 4 years. When the grass looked greener on the other side they bolted. I would say it would be more correct to say the fraleys used ER. And HA HA HA I am not you think I am.
Well I'm NOT a fraley but thanks for the compliment! The comments you've made are NOT correct and you know it. You made quotes of what the dad supposedly said and as I asked before, were you there??? The one incident you mentioned about the dad taking the girls before the team meeting, that happened in 2010. The girls DID play after that. And as far as the dad knew, they were staying at ER. It was the mom who made all the arrangements for this move. The girls found out when they pulled in the driveway after school that day. People keep saying it's all because of basketball, If this whole thing was about basketball they would have NEVER played last season for ER. The next time you see Bre play, look at the smile on her face. She had lost that beautiful smile last season. The family is happy where they are and have been going through a difficult time lately. I think it's time to quit slinging mud and let this drop.
Why would I use the “prove it” excuse? I know you can’t prove it because the comments you made are not quiet accurate. I just asked were you there? If you really think my comment was dumb, you should really go back and read some of the stuff you’ve been posting. Comments like “Everything is fine and dandy for them but how about the friends and teammates they left to suffer through a 2-15 season. With them ER would be at the worst 10-5” and someone made the comment that “But the move seems a bit selfish considering they won district last year with Coach Campbell. You think there would be some loyalty there” and “It caused the ER girls to suffer through a 4 win season and took away most of their chance to 3 peat as district champs. More because of the subtraction of Bre from ER than what she will add to SV this season”. That’s why I feel she was used. It’s no secret the dad didn’t like ER’s coach. I wouldn’t either if my daughter was talked to the way Bre was when she fouled out. Sometimes to the point she would come from the locker room crying. If she were MY child she wouldn’t have played there as long as she did. People are so concerned about ER’s team this year, well what about the Fraley’s? The dad’s family doctor is at Robinson Creek. He’s been seeing this doctor for several years now. Anybody that has ever had anything to do with that team knows the mom has medical problems. This move has put her 30 minutes closer to her doctors. She needed closer to her doctors but still close enough to get to her parents who have been sick for the past year. But some people aren’t concerned about them, they’re only concerned about the ER team’s losing season. That’s what I would call selfish. As far as I’m concerned, there’s more to life than basketball.
fraley fan Wrote:You should take your own advice and stay out of the Fraley's business. You are the one who started all this mud slinging and you're telling someone else to stay out of it. What business is it of yours??? You never answered my question, were you there when all those comments were made that you were quoting??????

well that wasn't quiet the quote I was responding to. you were telling someone to mind their own business. Confusedilly:
I retract all my statements. I made them all up. I hope SV draws Maggofin or Sheldon Clark in the first round of the region and gets beat
^I'm sure SV appreciates that.....Hope ER gets beat in the first round of region too...Oh wait? ummmm :hilarious:
Thank you that was exactly the comment I was hoping to draw. That comment makes my entire argument valid.
OHHHH got me again......come on man....I'm not arguing that ER is better with Bre haha...I know they're not going to make it.....would you like me to tell bre to go back to ER? :please:
I really don't get what you're trying to accomplish by complaining about this....
fedscreekviking Wrote:I retract all my statements. I made them all up. I hope SV draws Maggofin or Sheldon Clark in the first round of the region and gets beat

I hope they draw them first round too. For one, I love supporting them but I do get bored watching them beat slaughter people all the time, and second because if they play one of them first they can get a lil break before state. But all of you should just end this convo because in all honesty I know the girls and know they loved ER and the girls they played with and im sure it was hard for them to leave but it was a necessity of their family and not a desire to play for valley,, that being said however they do also love the girls they play with now and I do think bre is happier now that the burdon of winning isnt placed on her sholders alone like I imagine it was for many years at ER.

If you truly knew the family, and from what I can see you dont, you would know their needs and would understand that the selfish thing to do would have been to ask them to stay there or to have fought their leaving.