Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central Track 2012
What do you guys think this team boys and girls will do this year? Seems we have been really strong in this program the last three or four years. Lost our state champ Dakota Cornett to UPike but Willie Smith seems to be doing great and will be top thrower in region. Nicole Banks has dominate 100 200 300 in the region as well as 4 team relays. Chase Cates will also be the favorite in the mile and 2 mile. Any body out there care to give us a sleeper who will step up this year that I haven't mention? Good Luck to Coach Hubbard and Coach Collier who do a fabulous job at keeping tradition going for Cougar Track and Field. Can't wait until the field it built which should be started as soon as the vocational building and softball field (title 9) is built. GO COUGARS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
yes lcc boys an girls will be very talented an have so many good runners! most of the other school around here just have 1 or 2 that does everything an we are loaded! GO LCC!
Sally does a awesome job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

sallys kids always work very hard an are ready for the season to start!
Personally I like running against LCC's team. You all are good
Can't wait to run against you all this year!
There are a few more out there I forgot. I will research, and post more bio on runners.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Anyone know how we did at Johnson Central? I know Chase Cates won all three event he ran. We fell a little in the sprint runners, but Johnson Central hasn't posted results yet. What is taking so long?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!