Poll: Who Wins? #1 vs. #2
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Trinity (Lou)
76.47%
(2) Madison Central
23.53%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Trinity (Lou) vs. (2) Madison Central 1/21
Joe B. Hall Prep Classic @ Montgomery County

7:15 PM

#1 vs. #2

Both Have games on the 20th. (Trinity vs. St. X @ Freedom Hall) (Madison Central @ Lincoln County)

Trinity (Lou): (16-2)

Madison Central: (18-0)

PPG:
Trinity: 73.3

Madison Central: 76.2

Massey Prediction (S25):
Trinity 74-64

Who wins and why?
This will be the best game of the year.

I'll take Madison Central in Double Overtime 64-63
Trinity - 71
Madison Central - 62
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Think Madison Central will see thier first loss of the year in this game. Trinity wins by 15+
Trinity wins by 12
Trinity by 11. This may not be that close
Should be a fun game to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Gold Charger Wrote:Think Madison Central will see thier first loss of the year in this game. Trinity wins by 15+
I think Trinity will win by 15+. MC hasnt played a great schedule at all. I think this game will not b as close as everyone thinks.
Trinity by 20
I would love to watch this game. I'm going with Trinity.
I will b there!!!!! Cant wait to watch a great day of bball. This will b 1 of the best day of the year for ky highschool bball.
Derek Willis announces he is going to Trinity, oops UK lol!!! Trinity by 15 + agreed, Trinity has the best allstar team in the state. Madison Central is probably a year away. Feldhouse's team is solid defensively. Should be a great game!!
Madison Central has alot of recent hype Hawkins has been playing extremely well and is very impressive, but Trinity has been a contender from the sart staying withhin the top 5 in the state. Trinity has 5 players who play well together and some could even say 6-7 and at times Trinity will make you think they are playing all 7 at once with their ball pressure. Trinity by 11
trinity by 18
Trinity 63-55.
Trinity
Trinity by 6.