Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region In-Game Competition Predictions
No divisions. No seperation. Its every squad for themselves.

What do you think will go down??
i think if 15th region game comp. is judged fairly and pikeville is judged in it they will win if not who knows
I didn't know squads got judged during the regional tournament. They haven't in the past.
"catsfan072" Wrote:I didn't know squads got judged during the regional tournament. They haven't in the past.

They are not judged at regionals...the schools are...a spirit award is given to the school that represents themselves with the most school spirit, without being crude, rude or disrespectful...the trophy floats back and forth between the schools...i think they have been doing this for the last 3 or 4 years...i think Magoffin has it now...someone tell me if this is correct or not???
Magoffin has had the trophy for 2 years now.
I believe prestonsburg got it in 2004.
we used to get judged when i was in high school. guess they quit doing that
im glad they dont get judged so the girls can just have fun and not worry about anything
Shelby Valley won the spirit award last year in the regional tournament.
"Cheer Fan" Wrote:They are not judged at regionals...the schools are...a spirit award is given to the school that represents themselves with the most school spirit, without being crude, rude or disrespectful...the trophy floats back and forth between the schools...i think they have been doing this for the last 3 or 4 years...i think Magoffin has it now...someone tell me if this is correct or not???

NOT taking away from the Players or Cheerleaders!!! They did a great job!!! But if Pike Central acts the way they ALWAYS act during games...they will never win it. I have never seen a more rude and disrespectful bunch in my life!
"cheer_leader" Wrote:i think if 15th region game comp. is judged fairly and pikeville is judged in it they will win if not who knows

:omg: Did I really read this??? If its judged fairly Pikeville will win...Pikeville is GREAT but.....omg I'm not even going to comment further...if Pikeville don't take first someone cheated Rolleyes
pike central?? wtf?? Valley always does an AWESOME job getting their fans and players pumped-did you not see how crazy the blue crew was when they played p-ville in the district tourn.?
There must be a different spirit award for Boys and Girls regional trouney because I walked passed the office at Magoffin County High School today and saw the spirit award sitting on the front desk.