Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants 37 - Packers 20
Final

Bye Bye Packers
LOL... Manning
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Giants defintely came to play!
ELIte... Plz someone try to say he ain't!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eli outplayed Rodgers bad today. Way to go Eli.
Come-On-Man Wrote:Eli outplayed Rodgers bad today. Way to go Eli.

He sure did

[HTML] Player C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Eli Manning 21/33 330 63.6% 3 1[/HTML]
[HTML] Player C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Aaron Rodgers 26/46 264 56.5% 2 1[/HTML]
This is why you don't rest your starters week 17...tell me the last time the Packer's offense looked this out of sync. I've never seen a team that rested their starters when they already have the number 1 seed clinched do good in the playoffs. Last year they had to fight to get in the playoffs and played hard every single week. They won the superbowl. This time they had two weeks off and weren't focused.
I called the Gmen in this game. I've not missed a game on the NFC side..The AFC a different story..lol.
Eli Manning has come into his own as an elite quarterback in the NFL. This game proved it. Congrats to the Giants!
MVP2 Wrote:I called the Gmen in this game. I've not missed a game on the NFC side..The AFC a different story..lol.

I believe I called it too....

Was I the only person that called Denver over Steelers in the contest?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh wait... I got all the Conf. Championship teams right
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We'll be back next year. Go Pack!
The Packers beat themselves early in this one...they dropped wayyyy too many passes and fumbled the ball repeatedly. You can't win games that way.

Aaron Rodgers didn't necessarily play as bad as you think, the wide receivers just dropped everything.
ekff Wrote:Oh wait... I got all the Conf. Championship teams right

Very impressive. :Thumbs:
10 dropped passes. 4 fumbles. 1 the refs gave back to us. 2 TD dropped passes. Rodgers was the leading rusher and got more 1st downs then any other player. Scrambling all night. Like i said this Offensive Line and Finley dropping balls was gonna kill us. When you drop wide open passes on 3rd down its hard to win. And man none of our guys could hang on to the ball. Awful Performance.

Congratulation to Manning, If he wins a superbowl this year he has one more than his so called king brother. Hats off to the Giants defense getting on rodgers. If they do make it to the superbowl Brady will pick them apart. He has the best line in the NFL and his receivers tend to catch the ball.

I told my uncle that you never rest football players. They get out of sync. The Colts did it to many times.
I'm glad to see that you dug yourself out from under the couch to comment on here..... Wink
Stardust Wrote:I'm glad to see that you dug yourself out from under the couch to comment on here..... Wink

It was a Fair Game, They outplayed us and laid it to my packers. I am a tad upset but not a mad they shot 27 free throws in the 4th upset. Im upset that they played with more effort and won the game. And didn't think they was gonna win because they was suppose to.

Offense wins games, Defense wins championships. YOu may see manning spoil Bradys title once again.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was a Fair Game, They outplayed us and laid it to my packers. I am a tad upset but not a mad they shot 27 free throws in the 4th upset. Im upset that they played with more effort and won the game. And didn't think they was gonna win because they was suppose to.

Offense wins games, Defense wins championships. YOu may see manning spoil Bradys title once again.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! You mean to tell me that the Refs did not screw the Packers.....
[Image: http://www.shirtaday.com/pastShirts/2010...f_suck.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! You mean to tell me that the Refs did not screw the Packers.....
[Image: http://www.shirtaday.com/pastShirts/2010...f_suck.jpg]

Not at all, Just because i call out the refs when they deserve it doesn't mean anything.
^ Cat, you call out the refs 99.9% of the time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was a Fair Game, They outplayed us and laid it to my packers. I am a tad upset but not a mad they shot 27 free throws in the 4th upset. Im upset that they played with more effort and won the game. And didn't think they was gonna win because they was suppose to.

I sure hope so.
^ Looks like we need some new refs then.
Stardust Wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! You mean to tell me that the Refs did not screw the Packers.....
The refs even gave the Packers one.
Glad to see the Packers lose.
Had the G-Men in this one. That defensive front is scary good!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Thanks to the Packers and Steelers, my Super Bowl picks got a whopping 0 wins in the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey it's ok Rodgers..
Now you have more time to practice your discount-double check.
Ballers Wrote:Hey it's ok Rodgers..
Now you have more time to practice your discount-double check.

Brady been practicing his Spy Cam since 2005?
I find it funny that Wildcatk23 always complains about refs, when in this game, the officials gave the Packers 14 points. The reviewed fumble by Jennings, was obviously a fumble. How they blow that call I'll never know. That was 7 points. Then the rougher the passer on 3rd and long. Troy Aikman, a former QB, even said it was a bad call. That's another 7 points. Without the officials, this beating is much worse for the Pack.
Oh God I love it.
Aslan Wrote:I find it funny that Wildcatk23 always complains about refs, when in this game, the officials gave the Packers 14 points. The reviewed fumble by Jennings, was obviously a fumble. How they blow that call I'll never know. That was 7 points. Then the rougher the passer on 3rd and long. Troy Aikman, a former QB, even said it was a bad call. That's another 7 points. Without the officials, this beating is much worse for the Pack.
Oh God I love it.

Coming from a guy that one of his teams has earned them the saying "The Greatest Tragedy in Sports" TWICE<

Then His Football team has been caught video taping other teams signals and has not won a superbowl since then. I mean come on, There punishment was a draft pick and 25$ Brutal.

LOL? And you want to talk about us getting calls compared to the lay a finger on brady and we will change THE RULE BOOK! GIve me a break.

But what can i say, you should cheer for Duke then you could have 3 teams that have been caught cheating but rules do not apply to them.