Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Providence 90 - Louisville 59
Wow.. Louisville lost to Kentucky and I guess just quit playing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dang! That really diminishes the value of Kentucky's win vs. Louisville.
Step it up Loserville...you suck.
how does one explain a 31 point loss?
This is starting to look like the 2002 - 2003 season for Louisville. They started out with something like 18 or 19 wins and only one loss (although they don't have that many wins this year), and the 02-03 team also gave UK their last loss 81-63 before UK won 26 straight games that year. Louisville went to Cincinnati and lost terribly to the Bearcats who were coached by Bob Huggins at the time, in a game in which Rick Pitino was ejected. Louisville's season went all downhill from there, losing in the first round of the tournament.
[Image: http://i40.tinypic.com/2yza7o7.gif]
For everybody that called me stupid for saying Lville was overrated and sucked.....
choke on this 31 point loss.
Louisville looked totally out of sync all night.
No excuses, Louisville has just fell apart since the UK game.
itzAmazing Wrote:No excuses, Louisville has just fell apart since the UK game.

I think they were starting to fall apart in their win against Charleston, then actually fell apart against Georgetown, and then Kentucky swiftly kicked them in the face while Louisville was on the ground.

Louisville will bounce back halfway through conference play
toussaints Wrote:I think they were starting to fall apart in their win against Charleston, then actually fell apart against Georgetown, and then Kentucky swiftly kicked them in the face while Louisville was on the ground.

Louisville will bounce back halfway through conference play

It will be up to Peyton Siva. It seems to me that the Cards go as he goes. If he can right the ship then Louisville will follow suit.
I have thought Louisville was overrated from the start. Yes they did win a lot of games at the beginning of the season but they really didn; didn't play anybody