Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Celebrities You Wish Would Go Away!
Name 3 celebrities you wish would just go away (because they irritate you so much)...

Mine:
Mike Myers ( I hate every movie he has ever played in. He literally makes me nauseous)
Fat Joe ( I think thats his name..I dont like his music nor the way he presents himself..ugh!)
Paris Hilton (If I hear "Thats Hot" again I just might go crazy! Is she that stupid?)
I agree with Fat Joe, and my other 2 would be Michael Jackson because I'm tired of hearing about him and little boys, and the other would have to be Gwen Stefanni (sp?). She can't sing. I hate all the songs she has come out with. It's actually a tie between her and Outkast with me. Leave Paris here though. Where would this world be without the nice videos? Big Grin
ahh the Paris video.. such a wonderful display of amatuer videography. lol..

But my three would be

Tim Mcgraw
Jennifer Lopez
and Hillary Duff
1.jessica simpson- ugh i dont like her at all if I ever seen her I would trip her.
2.Ashley simpson- she cant sing, she is jus one of those well... my sister thinks she can sing maybe i should think i can sing too.... try again Mudasucka.......
3.Brittney spears.....i dont know maybe its jus pop singers that think they can sing when they get in tha booth.
Ashley Simpson
Barry Bonds-I wished he would get kicked out of the MLB along with everyone else caught using steroids, and I've always disliked him.
Michael Moore
4leaf Wrote:Ashley Simpson
Barry Bonds-I wished he would get kicked out of the MLB along with everyone else caught using steroids, and I've always disliked him.
Michael Moore

Good call on Michael Moore. I forgot all about him.
Balco Barry Bonds

George W. Bush

???????????

You guys getting rid of all these girls must be gayer than Michael Jackson...What is wrong with you guys?
alfus21 Wrote:You guys getting rid of all these girls must be gayer than Michael Jackson...What is wrong with you guys?
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

My 3 would be:
1.Michael Moore
2.Kobe Bryant
3.John Kerry-Nevermind he allready did.
Well Alf. Ashley Simpson isn't hot, she has not talent, and the real reason that I don't like her is that she blamed everything on the band playing the wrong song when she got caught lip syncing (singing?).
PHSFAN Wrote:
alfus21 Wrote:You guys getting rid of all these girls must be gayer than Michael Jackson...What is wrong with you guys?
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

My 3 would be:
1.Michael Moore
2.Kobe Bryant
3.John Kerry-Nevermind he allready did.

[-X Kobe has to stay
4leaf Wrote:Well Alf. Ashley Simpson isn't hot, she has not talent, and the real reason that I don't like her is that she blamed everything on the band playing the wrong song when she got caught lip syncing (singing?).

It is my personal belief that ashley is hotter than Jessica. IMO.
Well I understand that my taste isn't exactly like everyone elses. I just felt
I was supposed to explain myself after Alf's post.
No need to explain about Ashlee Simpson..But some of the others were crazy...
sammy sosa (i love my cubs)
everyone on the new york yankees
tom cruise (i odnt liek men dancing in their underwear)
1: Christina Aguilera - I just don't like her.

2: George W. Bush

3: Brittany Murphy - She just aggravates me and I just don't understand why people think she's so pretty...and Paris Hilton ties with her.
1. Kobe Bryant- he whines to much.
2. Ashlee Simpson- she cant sing and isnt hott like her sister
3. Michael Jackson- can we please get this guy behind bars!
Well CTD I personally find Jessica Simpson hotter than hell. Maybe it's because she is so dumb and would probably be an easy piece, but still. She has some pretty good looks about her. I think Ashlee is okay looking but nowhere near the quality of Jessica. Whoever said get rid of Christina Aguilera is crazy. She's not pretty in the face but omg that body of hers. I'd do 101 un-natural things to that girl. Also I think Brittany Murphy is cute.
I just said Gwen Steffani because when I was typing mine, her song was on the radio and I hate her songs. Looks wise I'd prolly bang her if she just wouldn't sing to me. LOL
I also agree with get Kobe Bryant out of here. Not a Kobe fan I must say. Everyone seems to have some pretty good ideas about who they want out of here. I have to agree with most of em.
Ashlee Simpson cannot sing but apparently there is something about her that makes her really popular among the younger crowd. I personally dont like her music and she is not THAT pretty. Jessica Simpson is prettier and can definitely sing better but her stupidity ruins her. One can only hope that is an act for TV.
1.) Ashlee Simpson
2.) Michael Moore
3.) Terrel Owens
You leave Terrell Owens alone LOL!

1. Kobe Bryant - ripped apart the best duo of all-time.

2. Michael Jackson - touches toddlers.

3. Jennifer Lopez - never thought she was that good-looking and she just craves the publicity just a little too much... drama queen.
Why the hell did it edit publ.icity ?
Did you maybe spell it wrong? I dont know. The boards have a bad word filter on it and I guess it has a mind of its own... :lol:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Well CTD I personally find Jessica Simpson hotter than hell. Maybe it's because she is so dumb and would probably be an easy piece, but still. She has some pretty good looks about her. I think Ashlee is okay looking but nowhere near the quality of Jessica. Whoever said get rid of Christina Aguilera is crazy. She's not pretty in the face but omg that body of hers. I'd do 101 un-natural things to that girl. Also I think Brittany Murphy is cute.
I just said Gwen Steffani because when I was typing mine, her song was on the radio and I hate her songs. Looks wise I'd prolly bang her if she just wouldn't sing to me. LOL
I also agree with get Kobe Bryant out of here. Not a Kobe fan I must say. Everyone seems to have some pretty good ideas about who they want out of here. I have to agree with most of em.

hahah its all about sex lol.. I met Jessica Simpson in lexy last year.. she's extremely hott. and really short.. something i love. But there is something about ashley that I think is incredible. I don't knwo what it is lol.. I dont' think Brittany Murphey is pretty at all. Gwen Stefani is ok, and I agree 100 % with what you said about Christina Aguilera. OH BOY...
George Bush
Ashley Simpson(because Jessica is hotter)
Brad Pitt(he steals all my ladies)
lindsay lohan

michael jackson

christina aguilera
Please not my Lindsay Lohan Cry
Don't worry 4L, girls are just jealous of her.
How old is Lindsay anyways?
blackcatfan4life Wrote:How old is Lindsay anyways?

She's legal lol
Banane48.: