Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District Championship: JBS 68 Cordia 63
Final
Congrats JBS!
anybody got stats?
Would love to see some stats!
don't have any stats :big grin: but good job jbs and good luck in region (i would also like 2 know some stats
How about there all District team selections?
Quote: How about there all District team selections?
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT>

idk them all but tate cox, clark stepp, garrsion collins, eli, one other from letcher, cody bartrum, and can't remeber the rest srry
so nobody knows how many clark stepp had?? alright im gonna guess...lol

im saying he had 29....what do ya think??
Congrats JBS!
Close Corndog23..I was there..and it can't be too far off..I would say he hit 30 if I was guessing!
&quot;PLAYBOY5&quot; Wrote:Close Corndog23..I was there..and it can't be too far off..I would say he hit 30 if I was guessing!
It was on sports overtime. Stepp had 39. I didn't get anybody elses. Just watching the game , I'd say Cox had a good game, just didn't heard how many. Stepp, Cox and Collins made the all District team. It was counted over the whole season and voted on by the coaches. Some of the boys had a great tournament' they just didn't go by that. I think 3 players from every team were chosen. Huff, Conley and Hall, had a great tournament.
Zach Hurt had 22
Good job JBS! Wow 39. Great game for Stepp. I think JBS will take that region
Congrats Jbs!!!
Congrats to JBS! Hope they pull it out in the 14th
congrats JBS