Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bell County Schedule
What does the schedule look like this year
It will prolly look something like this...

Non District
Lexington Catholic Away
Middlesboro Away
Whitley County Home
Clay County Home
Harlan County Away

District
Wayne County Home
Casey County Away
Corbin Away
McCreary Central Home

That should be 9 of the 10 regular season games for Bell.
Will they be playing in the ihigh frenzy up in Lexington again this year or will they try to schedule a home game to get an even 5 at home and 5 away?
same as last year except vise versa. Home games last year will be away games this year and away games last year will be home games this year
I heard that Lafayette will be replaced with another of the lexington area schools. Im not 100% on that though.
Strikeout King Wrote:same as last year except vise versa. Home games last year will be away games this year and away games last year will be home games this year

Unless a team has already went threw a two year contract with a team and didnt renew.
in Bells case though, everyone i posted were first time games, meaning they should have them again next year only at the opposite location.
^ I thought since that KHSAA Realignment was done that every game was a new 2 Year contract?
Bryan Station will take Lafayette's place in the Ihigh bowl, which will be played at Bryan Station this year in week 1.
so their schedule should look something like this

Aug 17, 12 @ Lexington Catholic

Aug 24, 12 @ Bryan Station (IHigh Classic)

Aug 31, 12 TBA (City/County Bowl)

Sep 7, 12 Whitley County

Sep 14, 12 OPEN

Sep 21, 12 Wayne County

Sep 28, 12 @ Casey County

Oct 5, 12 Clay County

Oct 12, 12 @ Corbin

Oct 19, 12 McCreary Central

Oct 26, 12 @ Harlan County
NothingTrivial Wrote:I heard that Lafayette will be replaced with another of the lexington area schools. Im not 100% on that though.

I believe it will be Bryan Station H.S.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It will prolly look something like this...

Non District
Lexington Catholic Away
Middlesboro Away
Whitley County Home
Clay County Home
Harlan County Away

District
Wayne County Home
Casey County Away
Corbin Away
McCreary Central Home

Will they be playing in the ihigh frenzy up in Lexington again this year or will they try to schedule a home game to get an even 5 at home and 5 away?

So who do you think the one lost will come from????
He did not say they would have loss, he only had 9 games listed so he said 9 of 10.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:He did not say they would have loss, he only had 9 games listed so he said 9 of 10.

Aaaahhhhh, thanks for clarifying.
I see Bell going 9-1 at worst next season, with there one loss being Lex Cath.
If they can manage to get by Lex Cath than i expect a 10-0 regular season.
The only thing that scares me about the Lex Cath games is Bolin is back and they should be even better than last year.
8-2
^
Who would there 2 losses be to?
Realistically, i think the only teams that would stand a possible chance at beating Bell would be Lex Cath, Whitley Co., Corbin, and Harlan County.
Lex Cath IMO, will be a loss. There stacked.

Now as for the other 3, Corbin is getting there but i dont think they are there yet. Maybe in 2 or 3 years. But with it at Corbin this year, theres a small gimmour of hope. When there younger players become upper classmen, i think they will compete, but not this year.
Whitley always seems to stall out against Bell. Even if they play good against Bell, they seem to come up short. However, this year, Whitley competed really well and while Bell drops a little, Whitley gets older and better. The difference...Its at Log Mountain. Whitley just doesnt play well there.
And that leaves Harlan County. Ive heard HC say there going to beat Bell for the last 3 years and Bell always finds a way to bring out the worst in Harlan county. I dont know if its a curse or what, but i think Bell still finds a way to win that game.

IMO, Lex Cath is the tale tale sign for next year.
If they come out of Lex with a win, they'll go 10-0 next year and possibly be your class 3A state champs. Just my opinion..
HDE Wrote:8-2

I am sure that one of the losses will be Harlan Co:lmao:
HDE Wrote:8-2

The forever optimist!!!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:The forever optimist!!!!!

:eyeroll:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Who would there 2 losses be to?
Realistically, i think the only teams that would stand a possible chance at beating Bell would be Lex Cath, Whitley Co., Corbin, and Harlan County.
Lex Cath IMO, will be a loss. There stacked.

Now as for the other 3, Corbin is getting there but i dont think they are there yet. Maybe in 2 or 3 years. But with it at Corbin this year, theres a small gimmour of hope. When there younger players become upper classmen, i think they will compete, but not this year.
Whitley always seems to stall out against Bell. Even if they play good against Bell, they seem to come up short. However, this year, Whitley competed really well and while Bell drops a little, Whitley gets older and better. The difference...Its at Log Mountain. Whitley just doesnt play well there.
And that leaves Harlan County. Ive heard HC say there going to beat Bell for the last 3 years and Bell always finds a way to bring out the worst in Harlan county. I dont know if its a curse or what, but i think Bell still finds a way to win that game.

IMO, Lex Cath is the tale tale sign for next year.
If they come out of Lex with a win, they'll go 10-0 next year and possibly be your class 3A state champs. Just my opinion..

Bell was a big favorite the first two years. Last year, it could have gone either. I've never picked HCHS to beat Bell. I had HCHS at 9-1 last year, just like they finished. I think they've made up ground every year and will pass Bell up next year with the game at home.
Bell County always a power house, shouldn't be any different in 2012.
Amped 88 Wrote:I am sure that one of the losses will be Harlan Co:lmao:

I'm getting almost as good as Run It Up The Gut.
It turns out 8-2 is right and Amped isn't laughing anymore.
Well one game your leaving off is that bell will come to Knox central next year if I remember right it will be week 4 or 5 can't remember which it is.
HDE Wrote:I'm getting almost as good as Run It Up The Gut.
It turns out 8-2 is right and Amped isn't laughing anymore.

Wow, how long have you had this one wrote down? Confusednicker:

I wasnt to far off....
Anyone know Bell's schedule for 2013?
Amped 88 Wrote:I am sure that one of the losses will be Harlan Co:lmao:

That's what I mean by arrogance.
Laughing at the idea of losing to Harlan County.
I usually don't get involved with the who beats who, but as for next years game, i am gonna go out on a limb and say HC makes it two in a row for bell. HC was good this year and pulled the win out, but i think they are even better next year while bell might be reloading, but with it being at log mountain who knows what will happen.
Less drama this year ('13). Will be played on the mountain. Bell will be back on top.
With no Polly I go with HC by 3 scores maybe more on Log Mountain or anywhere else.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It will prolly look something like this...

Non District
Lexington Catholic Away
Middlesboro Away
Whitley County Home
Clay County Home
Harlan County Away

District
Wayne County Home
Casey County Away
Corbin Away
McCreary Central Home

The ihigh frenzy bowl has been dropped.
^
This was a thread before last year.
Ill go ahead and close it to keep from anymore confusion.