Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky 79 - South Carolina 64
[url=[Image: http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2012/01...uSt.79.jpg][/url]
Dude, what is the random picture of the two fans for? Come on. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Dude, what is the random picture of the two fans for? Come on. lol

I thought it may be someone famous or something. I don't know who it is. haha
Terrence Jones is BACK!!! Good to see him get out of his funk.
I think Davis has become the best defensive player in the country.
MKG is THE best player in the country.
Jones finally had a decent game.

And Miller dissapoints. He might have 20 and 10 in the next game, who knows? mr inconsistent.
Game Ball: Marquis Teague - He had probably his best game as a Wildcat, he did a great job containing Bruce Ellington on defense. 17 points on 6-10 shooting mostly through lay-ups and dished out 4 assists and only turned the ball over 2 times.

-----

Good Thoughts:

- Terrence Jones was outstanding in many ways, he scored alot and played very solid defense. However, I was disappointed in his rebounding...he only grabbed 3 rebounds.

- Anthony Davis had another great game, he is easily Kentucky's most consistently excellent player on this team.

- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist played well, he was his usual self. However he did turn the ball over a few times.

- Doron Lamb played ok, 10 points on 3-5 shooting, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and only 1 turnover.

- Kyle Wiltjer shot the ball well, 2-3 shooting for 5 points.

- Kentucky's shooting from really outstanding from everywhere.

-----

Not So Good Thoughts:

- Defensive rebounding was god awful. Period.

- Darius Miller did play ok, however he shot the ball poorly. He did have 4 assists tho, still not one of his best efforts.

- Doron Lamb is still picking up really dumb fouls, he's not where he should be defensively.

- Terrence Jones turning the ball over too much.