Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Facebook" Thread
Hey guys,

Hope everybody is off to a good new year and achieving their goals (if you made resolutions). I've been out of town on a business engagement this week. Sooooooo glad to be back. Busy season is approaching, so I hope to be able to make it on here often still. I'm sure I'll find a way to keep at it.

Anyways, I thought of a neat idea for a thread we make called the "facebook" thread. I would guess that many of you on here have Facebook. If you do not, people will often update their statuses to express things (ex: My most recent one: "GO BIG BLUE!" After UK's big win over Louisville.) or just show what they are into at the time (ex: "Going to school for finals today. Wish me luck!"). I thought it would be cool if we could create a thread like that on here where we post our "statuses." Obviously you don't have to reveal anything personal if you don't want to, but I thought I would start out with this...

"WideRight05 is glad to be back after a long, exhausting week but is proud of the work that got accomplished."

Something of that nature...yay or nay this thread...thought I would bring it to your attention though.
Setting in my room watching the Sheldon Clark at Magoffin County Girls game.
WideRight05 Wrote:Hey guys,

Hope everybody is off to a good new year and achieving their goals (if you made resolutions). I've been out of town on a business engagement this week. Sooooooo glad to be back. Busy season is approaching, so I hope to be able to make it on here often still. I'm sure I'll find a way to keep at it.

Anyways, I thought of a neat idea for a thread we make called the "facebook" thread. I would guess that many of you on here have Facebook. If you do not, people will often update their statuses to express things (ex: My most recent one: "GO BIG BLUE!" After UK's big win over Louisville.) or just show what they are into at the time (ex: "Going to school for finals today. Wish me luck!"). I thought it would be cool if we could create a thread like that on here where we post our "statuses." Obviously you don't have to reveal anything personal if you don't want to, but I thought I would start out with this...

"WideRight05 is glad to be back after a long, exhausting week but is proud of the work that got accomplished."

Something of that nature...yay or nay this thread...thought I would bring it to your attention though.
I hate facebook, and deleted mine, but this thread is cool sounding.
listening to the Powell/Lee Game in Stanton
Watching Arkansas-Kansas State.
Cool thread..
Don't look like K State will get in the endzone tonight! Enjoying College Football!
Watching Chicago and Orlando in the NBA...good game so far!
Well I was wrong. But what a way to get on the board (K State)
This has turned into a great football game.
Been to JB's eating and drinking with friends. Good times.
LOL, I've always disliked Facebook and Twitter for the fact that people are always posting what they are doing at that moment.

"Going to the Can, be back in 32 seconds"
Like it!

Watching the East Ridge - Valley game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
watching that invention show on the history channel.
an you seriously get rich off of making a ceiling vacum cleaner.
Almost drunk, by myself, tired as hell after a 30k ruckmarch. Half asleep and watching SportsCenter for the 20th time...
NFL Playoff time... #countdown
Warm sunny day here. I wonder what I will do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Enjoying a blessed day today. Thank you Lord for another day to live for you. Absolutely great day of sports action! UK, two playoff games including my Texans, Kings game later tonight. WOW!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...hVK69I09VA]

[B]Dave: Open the pod bay doors, Zuckerberg.
Zuckerberg: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave: What's the problem?
Zuckerberg: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do
[/B]
Waiting for ARMY ALL AMERICAN ALL STAR GAME TO kickoff
Should be a good hard hitting game.
Went drinking with friends last night and randomly started watching Fresh Prince. Woke up this morning and the marathon will continue until work!
ekff Wrote:NFL Playoff time... #countdown

That seems more like a Twitter status than a Facebook status.

Although I guess it could go either way.
Getting ready to watch UK...GO BIG BLUE!
Helping my wife pack up stuff out of the closets. In a weird way, packing to move, is how we clean a lot of stuff like closets or shelves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What's up BGR?!!
^ Nm dude. Taking it easy hah. Right now just playing some games on the comp...working saturdays from January - April so that's going to keep me pretty busy lol.
Im naked....airing things out a bit....
I'll be back, gotta poop!
I'm back

..Damn'it, the toilet paper had a hole, because I was in a rush I didn't wash.... I'll be right back