Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the haters at now???
My spartans looking good now, huh???
Your grammar is atrocious.

Where "are" the haters now? And no one gives a shit about Michigan State basketball. You beat a Wisconsin team that's struggling. Whoopty doo.
Also, sadly, I used to like Michigan State a great deal because I respect Tom Izzo. Thanks to you, I hope they lose every game. You may be the worst poster on this board. Congrats because that's really saying something.
Indiana game?? Wisonsin?? Im just saying...
BCF4L Wrote:Your grammar is atrocious.

Where "are" the haters now? And no one gives a shit about Michigan State basketball. You beat a Wisconsin team that's struggling. Whoopty doo.

It's those teachers. I used to always tell my mother that they were dumb, and they didn't know what they were talking about. Here I spent all that time learning grammar, and we now see through Sparty that learning grammar from a teacher was the LAST damn place to do that!!!
SPARTY Wrote:Indiana game?? Wisonsin?? Im just saying...

What exactly are you saying?
^ Needs to look it up first, but we should get an answer shortly. And I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting....
bcf4l Wrote:your grammar is atrocious.

where "are" the haters now? And no one gives a shit about michigan state basketball. you beat a wisconsin team that's struggling. Whoopty doo.

nailed it.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:nailed it.

That's what she said
SPARTY Wrote:My spartans looking good now, huh???

No.
Michigan State is down, talent-wise, this season. I love what Coach Izzo does but this is one of the worst teams he has had.
North Carolina.
I'll say that out of all college basketball teams, Michigan State is probably one that I respect more than most. Tom Izzo has nothing but the utmost respect for Kentucky basketball, and I think the same could be said toward his direction as well.

Although it doesn't affect my opinion, I'm sure Sparty could change the feelings of one about Michigan State. Sparty, go watch Neery, go watch Wideleft01 - those two guys are pros at getting the job done. And if a team isn't being hated on, I see that as a bad sign because if nobody is hating on a team, that must mean they suck. Big Grin