Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really liked .......
Here is something that promotes cheerleading in a good light

Everyone on here start their post with the words:

"I really liked" and then say something positive about something in another squads performance.

I'll start!

I really liked Magoffin Co.'s dance in their routine. I thought the "why don't you do something" part was cute.

I really liked Pikeville White's tango part of their routine.
i really liked pikeville high schools whole routine it just really impressed me
i really liked pikeville whites dance and cheer for young girls thats awesome
i really liked pike centrals routine the fulls were very impressive
i really liked magoffin countys whole routine it was really clean and sharp
i really liked parts of shelby valleys routine there gymnastics was impressive to me
i really liked pburgs turn around stretches that was great
i really liked johnson centrals standing tumbling
i really liked besty laynes fulls and halfs
i really liked sheldon clarks stunts
i really liked south floyds spirit and sportsmanship
i really liked belfrys varsity double downs

just a great day
*Pike Central= I really like the fact that Central did so well after they had so many serious injuries. They had beautiful fulls and they had a great time performing. They showed true sportsmanship--Have you seen any negative comments from Pike Central yet?

*Pikeville (HS)= I really liked the tumbling from this squad. The cheer was original. I liked how the stunts stagged up.

*Magoffin Co= I really like the degree of difficulty from this squad. The routine was impressive.

*South Floyd= I really like all the unique stunts. These are some stunts that haven't been seen a lot.

*Shelby Valley= I really like the full squad tumbling.

*Betsy Layne= I really like the dance. It was cute.

*Johnson Central= I really like the uniforms. It makes the squad look a whole lot cleaner and together.

*Belfry= I really like the jumps. And the toe-touch basket tosses. They are really hard to keep together.

*Belfry (coed)= I really like the loud voices and the male cheerleader flying.

*Pikeville (little girls)= I really like how this squad always has a theme and they stick with it. The cheer was nice.

*P-Burg= I really like the the dance and the tumbling.

*Sheldon Clark= I really like the tumbling. And the cheer.

--Congrats to all advancing squads--

--I apologize if I forgot a squad--
the pikeville whites squad is a girls varsity squad not a little girls squad.... even though they ave young girls they are still really good!!:rock: :wieghts:
--I'm sorry. I just couldn't think of the names of the squad's. I really like both squad's and look up to them. All the Pikeville cheerleaders are really good. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm sorry, and great job at KAPOS!!
I really like all the participation from the schools. There for a few years there were hardly any squads paricipated. A big thumbs up to the coaches for taking the time to get their squads ready to participate.
I really like cheerleaders who consider their selves athletes
I really like cheerleaders who come out for other sports and drop the hammer--and do well.
I really like cheerleaders who actually believe that they are at a game to "lead cheers"
I really like cheerleaders who try to carry their selves with class and grace.
I really like squads that are more concerned about school spirit than competitions.
I really love all the posts in this thread! I agree with all the listings!:Cheerlead
This shows class...Ture class.
I really thought the 15th region competition was tough!! In all areas (except traditional...Pikeville was great tho!!!)I really like the fact that more quality squads are competiting...Magoffin I saw you all last year and when you did your stunts on stage at P-burg...you had a lot of people sweating!!! I wanted you to win then but I am so glad you won this year...i could tell you all have been working hard.
Betsy Layne you all were great too!! you all have been working hard too... How about that the full!!! GREAT!!!
i cant wait untill next year!!
*Pike Central= I really liked that they competed dispite all the bad stuff like injuries!
*Pikeville (HS)= I really liked the full series! And all the stunts!

*Magoffin Co= I really liked the part of the stunt where they split apart and then the one in the middle grabbed the ankles and then pushed up to a heel-stretch pyramid...

*South Floyd= I really like that they got the Kpep award!
*Shelby Valley=I liked the dance.
*Betsy Layne= I liked the basket.

*Johnson Central= I really like the uniforms. They are a nice squad.
*Belfry= I really like the baskets!

*Belfry (coed)= I really like the loud voices and the male cheerleader flying.

*Pikeville (smaller squad)= I liked the dancing with the stars theme...
*P-Burg= I liked the dance!

*Sheldon Clark= I liked the cheer part of it...
I REALLY Liked Williamsburg's Pom Routine.
I Really Liked Dunbar's National Title Routine.
I LOVED The Middle School State Comp!
I really liked that Prestonsburg had so many fans that came out to support us, especially our football and basketball players.
I really loved hazard they are by far the cleanest team around.

I really love hazard they have the most difficult stunts in there routine.

I really like to watch Hazard Perform they make me want to jump on my feet everytime i watch them.

I really like to Watch hazard's JV team they Have came a long way.

I like to watch Hazard JV's Because they have so much fun in there dance as well as the Varsity.

I really Like to watch PHS Because they have fun.

I like to watch Dunbar because they are good enough to have lifetime follow them. Not only that they have great stunts.

I like to watch Madison Central Because they are very fun to watch.

I love to watch Bob Jones because they they have good tumblers.