Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard or Perry Central?
a[quote author=Rah Rah link=topic=20283.msg208122#msg208122 date=1142027719]
UK cheerleaders may have big muscles in their legs but they can be no more than 100 pounds and wear a size 6 shoe, so much for big girls at UK. And the bit about PCC's red squad yelling at them to fall, that is a flat out lie! Did you see it? No of course not, because it never happened. PCC's black squad competed JV at Nationals but KAPOS has no JV competiton. If you are going to sound off, at least know what you are talking about.
[/quote]
first of all, don't call me a liar.  I was right there when the girls were yelling, I saw it, I heard it.  You need to get your stuff straight first, I'm doubting you were even there when this happened.
[quote author=DoReS_#1 link=topic=20283.msg210353#msg210353 date=1142260627]
This is hilarious that our children can not even use good English! (i.e. yalls,aint,B (be), 4 (for), 2 (to)..) If you are going to get on here and bad mouth people atleast use proper wording! Again.. PCC's girls could do any stunt you asked them to! It's not about having the most difficult stunts and worrying about if you can hit it or not.. It's about being clean and knowing you can go out on the floor and hit a solid routine!

Also.. I wanted to mention.. Someone above said Hazard and Perry Central should have a competition just the two of them to see who is the best. Actually that was done at KAPOS! Each Coach got a copy of the standings and where their teams placed in the entire competition.. and guess who was #1?? :clap:
[/quote]

ok to you they was 1st but they judge different in every division and look who is judging that comp. PERRY CENTRAL FANS!! if we are going to have a comp. lets make it right and get out of state judges that dont know either teams and to the right thing.  leave it up to you guys and you get people that cheat for you so you an have the better name.  But actually everyone knows that hazard is the better team. so why dont they come into med. and bring on the comp. because Hazard is ready for anything and they can walk all over anyone.
This one is finished