2) San Francisco
3) New Orleans
4) Dallas/Giants Winner tonight
5) Atlanta
6) Detroit

Next Week

Detroit @ New Orleans
Atlanta @ Dallas or Giants
Strikeout King Wrote:so the Ravens play the Patriots?

No, they have byes. New England will play whoever the lowest seed is after next weeks playoffs
As a Tebow fan, I am not looking forward to that Pittsburgh defense coming in to face a struggling Broncos' offense.
^
The Broncos are awful.
Have been all year.

Pitt will easily win at Denver.
^

They may be horrible but they are AFC West Champs and no one can take that from them. Say what you want bout the Tebow but I dont think any other QB in that division(Palmer, Rivers, or Orton/Cassel) would had lead them back to that many comeback wins.
^
The broncos will be known as the worst team to ever make the playoffs.
Tebow will never start again.
Thbe AFC west is awful. For a team to pick up Carson Palmer and actually have a chance to win the confernce puzzles me. There is not a single good QB in that league and theres not a team worthy of making the playoffs. IMO Tenn deserved to go over all of those teams, but thats not how it worked out because the nfl's setup.
There were better teams that will be setting at home next weekend while the Broncos will be getting drilled by the Texans.
^

Broncos play the Steelers.
Steelers @ Broncos scares me. Tebow can go off at anytime. Hopefully not this time! Going to be a fun game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MVP2 Wrote:^

Broncos play the Steelers.

Yea, i dont why i said Texans, i had the second worst team, the bungles, confused with the Broncos