Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money or Talent?
Some people believe the reason some squads have as much talent as they do is because they can afford for gymnastics, training, etc. what is your view on this...
Having money to pay for gymnastics and training is always a plus. Fundraising is a great way to raise money for these things, especially if you have girls that maybe cant afford all of the extra things.
I think it takes a lot of both to make a great squad.
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:I think it takes a lot of both to make a great squad.

I would have to agree with you on that!
i think you need to fundraise just because it shows you how to work and second of all i think also you need money to pay for gymnastics, clothes, uniforms, and other things
It takes both. If you are going to be competitive you have to invest some money in good choreographers, tumbling & stunt instructors. Every squad needs to take tumbling and if your weak some girls may need privates. Every squad needs a summer stunt camp, something to get you started with your fundamentals and put your stunt groups together, teach your flyers how to be flexible. Your gonna get out of it exactly what you put into it, which means both hard work and yes some money. But if you don't work hard, all the money in the world won't make you good.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Having money to pay for gymnastics and training is always a plus. Fundraising is a great way to raise money for these things, especially if you have girls that maybe cant afford all of the extra things.
Duh!!! I believe that the definition of fundraising is raise money!!! :Cheerlead
Guru, I don't think the point of that statement was to define fundraising, It said it is a good way to raise money for these things. Don't take words out of context just so you can be rude.