Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Cheerleaders District Tourn.
I'd just like to say that Paintsville's cheerleaders looked greattttttttttt tonight. (Pville and Mag. game district tourn.) They came out looking great and all together....They had the crowd going and stuck all their mounts...way to go girls ...you galls looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!:champ: :Cheerlead
I must agree! Haven't seen them do many floor cheers this year. But, They did do a good job this evening! Keep it up girls! You looked good tonight!
I have to give them credit they get their crowd really involved. I really liked the player introduction part with all the stunts it looked really good.I enjoyed the pep band also, they don't sound like a pep band( thats a compliment)
i thought paintsville looked great also...

i also watched some of paintsvilles cheerleaders help magoffin carry their pom poms down to the other end to help magoffin get ready cause the boys where getting ready to come out.. i thought that was nice of them
Just have to say ....watched you again at the games tonight and you girls still look SHARP!!! Keep it up ladies you are representing your school very well they should be proud!!!:Cheerlead
"Eyes" Wrote:i thought paintsville looked great also...

i also watched some of paintsvilles cheerleaders help magoffin carry their pom poms down to the other end to help magoffin get ready cause the boys where getting ready to come out.. i thought that was nice of them

Yes I agree...the best i have seen in a long time...I saw them working together also...very nice way to show your support for each other...MC cheerleaders were very nice to them as well...way to go girls...Paintsville and Magoffin can get along....

Paintsville's fans however, RUDE...when Magoffin cheerleaders and dancers
did jumps on the floor they made a very loud "boom" when the girls landed:boo: Not nice...
maybe the cheerleaders can teach them how to behave???:Thumbs:

I heard Johnson Central was just as bad to the cheerleaders...whats up with that???
I am a tiger fan and all but let's get serious, THEY CAN'T WIN!!! They have the talent to be good, and the girls but there is something missing? Just being good on tournament nights means nothing, if you're good, than your good! Oh and by the way Congrats to Johnson Central on their district cheerleading title win! Wow that's hard to believe that JC has become the best cheerleaders in the 57th district! My coach always told me that there was NO SUCH THING AS A BAD SQUAD, BUT THERE WAS BADLY COACHED SQUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paintsville does a great job getting their fans pumped up and into the game! They appear to be having fun with what they do, which in turn can come a long way!
[quote author=bluegirl link=topic=20236.msg203110#msg203110 date=1141446268]
I am a tiger fan and all but let's get serious, THEY CAN'T WIN!!! They have the talent to be good, and the girls but there is something missing? Just being good on tournament nights means nothing, if you're good, than your good! Oh and by the way Congrats to Johnson Central on their district cheerleading title win! Wow that's hard to believe that JC has become the best cheerleaders in the 57th district! My coach always told me that there was NO SUCH THING AS A BAD SQUAD, BUT THERE WAS BADLY COACHED SQUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]       
Why should it be such a surprise that Johnson Central has BECOME the best cheerleaders in the 57th district? They have won District in game since i can remember!!!!!
[quote author=BringItOn link=topic=20236.msg204324#msg204324 date=1141599461]
[quote author=bluegirl link=topic=20236.msg203110#msg203110 date=1141446268]
[/quote]       
Why should it be such a surprise that Johnson Central has BECOME the best cheerleaders in the 57th district? They have won District in game since i can remember!!!!!
[/quote]

Well not to be rude, and to take anything away from JCHS cheerleaders, but you need to go back to around 96,97,98,99,& 2000 PHS dominated and even before that!  It has not been until the last couple of years that they have gotten their acts together.  Now they are good now, but before PHS cheerleaders were the ones to beat, and THATS A FACT!!!!!!!!
The JC/PHS rival will always be there, no matter what the situation is.  However, it's nice to say that in the end we all get along. Both schools have great squads so good luck for the years to come.