Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(15)Indiana-74 vs (2) Ohio State-70
Congrats IU.

I called this game. IU might not be a bad preseason Final 4 pick after all. Big Grin

But say what you want but Crean is one the best coaches in America.
They are a totally different team at home. I freakin hate Indiana.
Espn giving IU grief over storming the floor against UK and props for not storming the floor tonight against OSU. Act like you've been there .
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats IU.

I called this game. IU might not be a bad preseason Final 4 pick after all. Big Grin

But say what you want but Crean is one the best coaches in America.

People were calling me crazy for saying they were a final four caliber team.
Well, now that theyve knocked off a number 1 and 2 team in 3 weeks makes my argument valid.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Why in the world do a couple of you have Indiana in the Final Four? They'll be lucky to make the NIT this year. They lost one of their best players (Creek) for the season and are riding on the shoulders of good but young talent. (Notice I said good, not great) Even their own fans don't expect them to make the NCAA tournament this year.

BCF4L Wrote:^^ Sleeper picks? More like Coma picks.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:UK
UNC
Syracuse
Indiana

MVP2 Wrote:My Final 4 prediction.

North Carolina
Kentucky
Indiana
Baylor

Me and MVP are definitely looking smarter :biggrin:
Just shows how tough the BIG 10 IS.
Indiana is just so tough at home. They will be very good for years to come.
A fellow has to give props to IU for knocking off the #1 and #2 teams in one month.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Me and MVP are definitely looking smarter :biggrin:

:Thumbs:
Indiana is a tough team, especially at home, but that's it. They just don't have the kind of team to grind it out to the Final Four in my eyes...

Man, I hate them. I can't wait to beat them next year.
Without Sullinger OSU is a average team.
Someone tell IU that no one likes them! But dang are they tough to beat at home!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Runitupthegut and MVP, you all are very, very far ahead of stupid - I think Indiana is a good team at home, but I still don't know about final four. I hope you all are right though. I hope both them and UK get there, and then we beat them. I have never seen such a classless display from players (trampling Darius Miller after winning) or these heathens that call themselves "fans" in my life. other than Mississippi State two years ago. So gosh, I hope you all are right and that they end up on UK's side of the bracket and meet in the final four. What a game that would be.
No no final four. This team just got whipped by Mich State. Totally different when you have to play on the road and dont get those Charging flops they get offensive fouls for.
Would love to see them play away for once and win. MSU pretty much showed what happens.
WideRight05 Wrote:Runitupthegut and MVP, you all are very, very far ahead of stupid - I think Indiana is a good team at home, but I still don't know about final four. I hope you all are right though. I hope both them and UK get there, and then we beat them. I have never seen such a classless display from players (trampling Darius Miller after winning) or these heathens that call themselves "fans" in my life. other than Mississippi State two years ago. So gosh, I hope you all are right and that they end up on UK's side of the bracket and meet in the final four. What a game that would be.

Indiana is a very solid team. And just the way good teams should be, they win at home. Once conference play starts for all of the good conferences, seeing wins over top teams who travel will not be uncommon. As for Final Four, OSU has the better makings than IU for that type of play. IU is the right kind of team that usually loses to Mid-Majors.
Im not saying there a lock, but every person in America has to agree that picking them for a final 4 isnt a bad choice considering what they have done and people saying we were crazy for even thinking IU could win a game were clearly the crazy ones.
Did Sully play? Without him, this victory is definitely less impressive.
I'm happy either way, UK moves up in the rankings, and will be #1 again, soon enough.
^ Yes, Sullinger played 30 min
God I hate them..

The only reason I would like them to get to the Final Four is to beat their little farmer asses...but I'd rather beat them in the Elite 8 or earlier.
Unless the NCAAT is in Assembly Hall IU won't be making the Final Four IMO.
Stardust Wrote:Indiana is a very solid team. And just the way good teams should be, they win at home. Once conference play starts for all of the good conferences, seeing wins over top teams who travel will not be uncommon. As for Final Four, OSU has the better makings than IU for that type of play. IU is the right kind of team that usually loses to Mid-Majors.

Unfortunately, I do agree. It will likely be a mid-major team what beats them in the tournament. IU is solid, but to be able to win survive in that tournament will be a stretch.

Although, we truly never know. Many people probably considered Runitupthegut and MVP crazy for making their predictions. But in all reality, it takes those kinds of crazy, off the way predictions to be correct on the brackets.
^
I think had IU had a decent year with around getting 12 or 13 losses and went into the tourney as a 6 or 7 seed, they would have made the final 4, but i think now they will be overhyped and get upset, as you all said, by a mid-major.
if the tourney was held in IU then id take this team. they are proving that they are a quality team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Get drilled on the road, win at home.
^ Typical of Big conference play
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Just shows how tough the BIG 10 IS.

Keep dreaming. More accurately it shows that the Big 10
isn't that good. You've got OSU, and an IU team that can
be good at home, and then you've got a lot of mediocrity
and even more plain old bad.
Not taking anything away from Indiana but if they had plaeyd UK or OSU on the road or a neutral floor they would have lost. But crean is doing a great job at putting them back on the map! Im not sold into the IU going to the final 4 but they are a legit sweet 16 team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"