Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Louisville
14.29%
Kentucky
85.71%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville @ Kentucky 12/31
What are everybody's thoughts on the U.K. vs U.L basketball game this Saturday? Who will win, by how much, and why?
Go Cats!
Cats, double figures. BS time is over. No more boredom by nonames.
Cats will be focused by a quality team, and ready to finally put a
good game together on both ends.
^
I agree with you on this one.
I honestly see UK taking UofL to the woodshed.
I'll go with UK, but I'd hate to see a close game between Cal and Pitino. UofL isn't going to be a cakewalk, you can write that down.
This game scares me. It always does. This rivalry is unpredictable and anything can happen. Remember, when Kentucky went on their big run to three straight title games from 1996 - 1998 winning in two of them, Louisville won two of the three games played during that stretch, and counted for two of Kentucky's 11 losses from 1996 - 1998. Also, Kentucky beat Louisville 69 - 64 at Rupp pretty close to this time of the year in 1985. In March of 1986, that Louisville team ended up winning the national title. That goes to show how unpredictable this series is.

I agree that UK is the more talented of these two teams, and I hope that things come together and the Wildcats put on a great game. Louisville is one of these teams that I feel will play to the level of their competition, no matter who it is. They have struggled with injuries, but should still be doing worse than they are right now. Having lost the last two games in this series, there is no question that Pitino will have his players coming into Rupp to play their hearts out. However, I think Kentucky's athleticism will be the deciding factor in the game.
Beatdown in Lexingtown. 76-61 Cats.
Im calling it.
Cats by 22
Cats by 9
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cats by 11.
Cats by 7.

Kentucky has too much firepower for Louisville to match.
Louisville in a close one!!!!
UK by 14
Cats by 12. It will be close the whole way though. I like our chances if we decide to get out and run with Louisville. Siva gets out of control too often during the fast break and so on, which bodes well for us because he will likely force a lot of passes/shots. The most interesting matchup I think will be Davis vs Dieng. Dieng will likely be the 2nd best post player that Davis has had to go up against this year man to man (Henson being the 1st). I look for Davis to have 5-7 blocks, and post a double double and win the matchup of the bigs. Lamb will likely have a field day shooting the ball, and I don't think Behanan can hang with Jones down low physically, and if they put him on MKG he doesn't have the quickness to be able to stay in front of him.
My big concern for this game is how Teague will handle the defensive pressure from Siva. Louisville gets after it on the defensive end, and puts great pressure on the ball handler. Teague will have to likely have his best showing of the year and minimize the turnovers.
Cards Zone defense will confuse the Cats, but the Cats will prevail with their athletes.
Cats by 9.

73-64.
Im going and cant wait, anyone know how i can get autographs
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Louisville in a close one!!!!

Of course.

:igiveup:
cards by 5...73-68
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
mhproductions Wrote:Im going and cant wait, anyone know how i can get autographs

I'll give you mine
I am so glad I am a UK student and have Erruption Zone tickets!!

Talking about the game..Miller and Gilchrist come up big. Cats by 14
Stardust Wrote:I'll give you mine

I wont it.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I am so glad I am a UK student and have Erruption Zone tickets!!

Talking about the game..Miller and Gilchrist come up big. Cats by 14

You are a UK student, picking UK to win, AND sitting in the eRupption zone AND HAVE UL LISTED AS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM! :lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nvm, couldn't get it to work.
LWC Wrote:You are a UK student, picking UK to win, AND sitting in the eRupption zone AND HAVE UL LISTED AS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM! :lame:

I said the same thing, head asploded.

Kentucky 71
Loserville 67

We need to be careful in this one...but I think we'll take it.
Kentucky 80-64.
Speaking of favorite teams how do I set Uk as mine.
Anybody know the line?

Edit: I found it. They have UK by 12.5.
^ Wow< i'd be tempted to take that. Its a rivalry game
Rick Pitino booed at Rupp.
  • 1(current)
  • Next