Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE News: Chris Jericho says he's finished with WWE
Chris Jericho responded to fan questions regarding the January 2 mystery videos that WWE has been airing. "Sick of all the questions to this is it...from now on I'm not answering anymore wrestling related questions," Jericho wrote. "I'm done with WWE. Deal with it." Follow Jericho online at Twitter.com/IAmJericho.
Jericho is not the type of say "you got me" nor should he be. If he is returning (and I believe he is), he would want to keep the details as quiet as possible to make it as much of a surprise as possible. The mystery video reveal will take place one week from today, so we won't have to wait much longer to find out whether they are for Jericho or someone else.
I really, really hope that he's just working everyone over just to get them to shut up about it.

I'm going to be really disappointed if it's just a ploy for The Undertaker's return.
^ Jericho is an old school guy, and he will do everything he can to make this look legit
He'll be back for Wrestlemania.
Quote:According to a source within WWE, former star Chris Jericho, who has been highly rumored to be the 1/2/12 "arrival" set for Raw next Monday night, will indeed be in Memphis, Tennessee, from January 1st to the 3rd.

Although this does not confirm or deny that Jericho will be on Raw this Monday night, WZ has learned that he will fly into Memphis, the site of next week's Raw, some time on the first of January, and leave on the third, making it a definite possibility that he could appear on Raw, which is being broadcast from The FedEx Forum.

Oh please be true!!!
^ Agreed