Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(16) Georgetown @ (4) Louisville
This game scares me alot! Gtown is very well coached and plays some good D...They plays some zone which my cardinals havent showed they can handle well yet. Im gonna take the cards by 3 on a buzzer beater in OT lol...73-70:Cheerlead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Louisville will need to play disciplined on defense against Georgetown's offense. I think Kyle Kuric's play will end up determining this game. This will be a great game regardless.

My prediction: Louisville by 2 in overtime
Cars have made it a habit this year to make games closer than they need to. But they find ways to win them, which is the makings of a special team in March. I still do not think the Cards lose before Rupp, thus I take theVille by 6 in this game.
TheVille and ItsAmazing, today I will be a Cards fan just like you. We have to keep our rankings as high as possible to make our game against each other the best possible!

I haven't looked at UL's schedule, but is this their first big test so far to date?

I'll take Louisville by 4 in a tight one. This seems like a team that just finds a way to win, whether it be pretty or ugly.