Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor)Bell Co. QB transferring?
i have heard, due to family issues Cory O will be moving to Scott Co. didn't hear what school. Has anybody else heard such a thing or is my source mistaken. Hope not, would hate to see him go anywhere. With the senior class Bell Co. will have next year the season could be special.
For Bell Co.'s sake. Lets hope not!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Not true. This was rumor from the fall. His family did move but he stayed with other family members here in Bell. He is not going anywhere. Oz is a Bobcat and will always be a Bobcat. I look for him to have a huge year with some big numbers in 2012 as he becomes more of a focus of the offense.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Not true. This was rumor from the fall. His family did move but he stayed with other family members here in Bell. He is not going anywhere. Oz is a Bobcat and will always be a Bobcat. I look for him to have a huge year with some big numbers in 2012 as he becomes more of a focus of the offense.

I spoke with him myself not true. I agree BD should be a great year for the Bobcats.
Glad he's getting to stay at Bell. Hate to see a kid have to move away from the school he loves for his senior year!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Scott County already has a QB and Bell County has a better chance of winning a state championship at Bell then Scott Co.