Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Competiton?
Who do you think will win in each division and why?

As well i have a question I have not been to state in years can any one give me a reason why and when it moved from Memorial Collosium in Lexington to Richmond, does it flip flop each year?
It used to then it started to interfere with the basketball teams. I think it switched around 1999 or 2000.
the college teams???
Yes Uk. I believe it started with Pitino's reign at UK and it was so near the tournament he didn't want to give up the time in Memorial. I think that's how it went. Correct me if I'm wrong.
actually it was when tubby came
Yes your right, I never did like him haha.
thanks...when they said that last sat i was like i thought it was at memorial lol...which having it in Richmond is just as much of a Central Location as Lex...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Who do you think will win in each division and why?

As well i have a question I have not been to state in years can any one give me a reason why and when it moved from Memorial Collosium in Lexington to Richmond, does it flip flop each year?

I hope Pikeville wins both!!! They are great as always...and have the experience of many championships. Go get'em!!

Johnson Central could do better if they cleaned it up some...their stunts were a bit shakey...but they too have experience on thier side ...Good Luck!

Magoffin had one of the cleanest routines i have seen in a while...they are up against some big dogs too...i believe that they can do just as good as the others from the 15th...experience could help them ease the nerves because this is their first time...just enjoy it and do your best Good luck too!!!