Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne-60 Allen Central-43
:rock: Congrats to Bobcats.:rock: Comments. Stats.
Congrats Besty Layne.
Congrats BL
Congrats BL..
Congratulations to the Bobcats, First trip to the regionals since 2000. Maybe they can have a magical run come March.
Allen Central had every opportunity in the world to be in this game.
Should make for an exciting championship no matter who goes.
Congrats Betsy Layne!
Congrats to coach Rose, the Bobcats, and good luck in the finals
Congrats
Congrats bl...
nice win bl way to take care of buisness!
Stats?
Congrats BL
Congrats Bobcats!
Congrats to the BOBCATS!!!!! Great ball movement, tenacious defense, and awesome teamwork. Keep up the good work.
"BBandG" Wrote:Congrats to the BOBCATS!!!!! Great ball movement, tenacious defense, and awesome teamwork. Keep up the good work.

Coach Rose has them playing their best ball at the right time.
Yeah gump, they are exactly where they need to be.
Congrats to BL on getting to the District Championship game. Played an excellent game. Feel sorry for the Rebels though, this possibly might have been Johnny Martins last game as AC's head coach.
congrats BL
Can't wait for the Bobcats to show SF that we are king of the mountains! That is of course if they can slide past P-burg. Love seein those hihat hellcats lose. If they do lose to P-burg it will be the refs fault of course. If it weren't for Refs they would be undefeated right? SF SUX. BLHS is the shizznit. Boom goes the dynamite!
"ACE" Wrote:Stats?

The only stats I have are scoring:

Thacker with 21 points, D Case with 11, Klokocar 10, Kidd 8, Craft 6, Witt 2, and B Case 2
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Can't wait for the Bobcats to show SF that we are king of the mountains! That is of course if they can slide past P-burg. Love seein those hihat hellcats lose. If they do lose to P-burg it will be the refs fault of course. If it weren't for Refs they would be undefeated right? SF SUX. BLHS is the shizznit. Boom goes the dynamite!

Are you sayin that the Raiders can't beat Pburg?..ah well..I feel for the Runnin' Rebels..maybe a better season will come next year..
Wait I correct myself..are you sayin that Pburg can't beat the raiders??..my bad
Wait nvm..I get it...lol..sorry about that
"allie25" Wrote:Wait I correct myself..are you sayin that Pburg can't beat the raiders??..my bad

tHERES NO WAY SF IS GOING TO WIN TONITE . . . BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE..
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:tHERES NO WAY SF IS GOING TO WIN TONITE . . . BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE..
Good call, but you can't say it's because of the officiating. If you recall BL beat Prestonsburg at pburg this year so it goes to show that P-burg doesn't have an advantage being at home like you guys always bring up.