Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs-19 vs Packers-14
Final from KC.

Arrowhead is a tough place to play no matter who you are.

Congrats Romeo Crennel and the Chiefs!

No Jennings, 5 Starters on offense and defense out. Receivers cant catch, Line cant block, Defense cant stop the run. Was a long day.
Th lose to the Chiefs? What!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Did Rodgers get hurt in this one?
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER GB KC
FG 08:56 Ryan Succop 19 Yd 0 3
FG 00:11 Ryan Succop 32 Yd 0 6
THIRD QUARTER GB KC
TD 08:04 Donald Driver 2 Yd Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick) 7 6
FG 03:45 Ryan Succop 46 Yd 7 9
FOURTH QUARTER GB KC
FG 11:28 Ryan Succop 20 Yd 7 12
TD 04:53 Jackie Battle 1 Yd Run (Ryan Succop Kick) 7 19
TD 02:04 Aaron Rodgers 8 Yd Run (Mason Crosby Kick) 14 19
Stardust Wrote:Did Rodgers get hurt in this one?

3 Offensive lineman or the packers was lost after already having 2 out. ROdgers was sacked or hit almost every play. And our Wide receivers other than cobb couldnt catch a cold.
Packers looked bad, very bad. But I'm not ready to put a fork in them yet. They do have some glaring weaknesses though.
Told you they'd lose.
I knew for a fact that no team was going undefeated this year.
That was such a useless thread.
Glad to see Green Gay brought back down to reality.
You guys are on crack. We just lost our all star side receiver- starting runningwork back along with 5 offensive lineman and 3starters on defense. Without those injuries they would have went undefeated.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You guys are on crack. We just lost our all star side receiver- starting runningwork back along with 5 offensive lineman and 3starters on defense. Without those injuries they would have went undefeated.

:zzz:

Excuses, excuses!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Looks like we won't finished undefeated...But I think the loss will help in the long run. See you all in Indy!
Spud6 Wrote::zzz:

Excuses, excuses!

Still upset about that superbowl?
^Nope. I take my lumps and don't make excuses.
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You guys are on crack. We just lost our all star side receiver- starting runningwork back along with 5 offensive lineman and 3starters on defense. Without those injuries they would have went undefeated.

Any given Sunday...

Those injuries would make it hard to play against the Steelers...
not the Chiefs.

And Greg Jennings would NOT be in the all-star discussion if
A.) He played in the AFC
and
B) He didn't have an MVP candidate for a QB
zaga_fan Wrote:Any given Sunday...

Those injuries would make it hard to play against the Steelers...
not the Chiefs.

And Greg Jennings would NOT be in the all-star discussion if
A.) He played in the AFC
and
B) He didn't have an MVP candidate for a QB

WHAT? ARE? YOU? SMOKING?

Greg Jennings is an All-Star on anytime with a Decent QB, HE doesnt drop passes and has an amazing ability to get open.
Down with the Packers!

My shit list consist of

1.Cincy
2. Pittsburgh
3. Green Bay

DISCLAIMER*
(I withold the right to change these shitty teams around at my discretion at anytime.)
If I were a Packers fan, I wouldn't have wanted them to go undefeated. I'm way to superstitious for that, would've thought for sure we'd lose in the playoffs.

Kind of like how I didn't want UK to go 40-0...
Brady wins with crappy receivers(excluding Welker and the emergence of Gronk), no running game, and no defense every week. Stop with the excuses. Give Brady this Green Bay team and it'll be the second team he'd go 16-0 with.
vundy33 Wrote:If I were a Packers fan, I wouldn't have wanted them to go undefeated. I'm way to superstitious for that, would've thought for sure we'd lose in the playoffs.

Kind of like how I didn't want UK to go 40-0...
I wanted them to be brought back down to earth before the playoffs.
Aslan Wrote:Brady wins with crappy receivers(excluding Welker and the emergence of Gronk), no running game, and no defense every week. Stop with the excuses. Give Brady this Green Bay team and it'll be the second team he'd go 16-0 with.

If Jennings played for the Patriots he would be the 3rd best receiver on the team lol
All of these players were no-names before they played for the Packers. Last year, with all of the injuries, numerous players stepped up and made a name for themselves. When somone got hurt, someone else stepped up to the plate and made a difference. There is a list of players that are popular because of the success of Green Bay.
zaga_fan Wrote:If Jennings played for the Patriots he would be the 3rd best receiver on the team lol

I'd take Jennings over Welker. Brady makes Welker.
Aslan Wrote:I'd take Jennings over Welker. Brady makes Welker.

No way...

Welker is good..

I know you all like to think Welker ain't that good because of your love for Brady.

I do hate Brady but Welker is very good. Not saying Brady ain't great but Welker is a big reason that Off is what it is.
I would take Welker and Gronkowski over Jennings.

Mainly because Jennings doesn't really bring anything special to the table.
Welker and Gronk give you something that other Receivers can't give you.
Welker is small and quick enough to make him a hard tackle in the dink/dunk or screen game. While Gronk is simply going to jump up to get balls and then truck people afterward.
With Jennings you get a sure-handed WR that runs good routes.
Which is GREAT to have on your team...
but he isn't going to outrun everyone, he isn't going to outjump everyone, he isn't going to outmuscle anyone....he's just going to catch it if he's open.
The Packers have a really good WR core, but they don't have anyone that is a real matchup problem for anyone. Just well-disciplined WRs with an all-star QB.
Aslan Wrote:Buddy, give me Jennings over Welker, but not Gronk. Gronk is the best TE in the league.

No way MAN.... Pats fans need to understand what Welker means to the team...
Aslan Wrote:Buddy, give me Jennings over Welker, but not Gronk. Gronk is the best TE in the league.

I can agree with that.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would take Welker and Gronkowski over Jennings.

Mainly because Jennings doesn't really bring anything special to the table.
Welker and Gronk give you something that other Receivers can't give you.
Welker is small and quick enough to make him a hard tackle in the dink/dunk or screen game. While Gronk is simply going to jump up to get balls and then truck people afterward.
With Jennings you get a sure-handed WR that runs good routes.
Which is GREAT to have on your team...
but he isn't going to outrun everyone, he isn't going to outjump everyone, he isn't going to outmuscle anyone....he's just going to catch it if he's open.
The Packers have a really good WR core, but they don't have anyone that is a real matchup problem for anyone. Just well-disciplined WRs with an all-star QB.

Most uneducated post i have ever seen on the packers.

Have u ever even watched them play? Jermichael Finley isn't a matchup problem? He is a complete beast at TE. Jordy Nelson is the same as Wes Welker. Watch a game or something before you blow some shit like that out of your ass.