Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strikeforce: Melendez vs Masvidal Results
Gilbert Melendez def. Jorge Masvidal via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 49-46)

Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos def. Hiroko Yamanaka via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 0:16 - retains women's featherweight title

Gegard Mousasi def. Ovince St. Preux via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

K.J. Noons def. Billy Evangelista via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Caros Fodor def. Justin Wilcox via knockout (punches) - Round 1, 0:13

Roger Bowling def. Jerron Peoples via knockout (punches) - Round 1, 0:42

Devin Cole def. Gabriel Salinas-Jones via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Eddie Mendez def. Fernando Gonzalez via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)

Herman Terrado def. Chris Brown via submission (armbar) - Round 3, 4:05
I think its about time to get Melendez some more competition of move him to the UFC.
I'd love to go five minutes with Cyborg Wink I'm sure she could get me to submit in five minutes....
She flat out scares me to death, the video of her slamming Tito is what done it for me. I met Tito one time, and just the fact that she could lift his monstrous head amazes me.
NothingTrivial Wrote:I think its about time to get Melendez some more competition of move him to the UFC.

110% Agree.
Or bring someone over to fight him. I like melendez but im still not sold on him as a top flight UFC contender. I want to see him fight Guida or Pettis to see how he matches up.