Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region kapos
opinions on who you think should have won and why
:rules: I'm not just saying this because I cheer for PCH, but did the 2 1/2 Large competition seem a little unfair to you? I'm not being a sore loser beacuse every squad did a good job. (way to go girls)

*-* Magoffin Co had a diffiult routine and impressed me a whole lot. I honestly didn't expect them to be that good. Betsy Layne did good for their first competition in a while (as far as I know). I really liked their dance.

/*/ But why did Belfry place higher than Central? Both of their fulls placed their hands down and were sloppy! They dropped a stunt (or two), not all their girls completed their tumbling passes, the cradles were completely off, and the transitions were sloppy.

-+- Pike Central did have some flaws too, but not enough to get 3rd place! First of all, our full downs from the heel stretch were supposed to be rippled....they weren't off! We were competing with injured girls and had lost at least 2 due to injuries. BOTH of our fulls landed on their feet and were very high.

---- Belfry did a good job and so did Magoffin....I'm not saying they sucked....Yeah, we took a lot of our difficult stuff out because everyone is hurt....But why 3rd? I think we deserved better than that.....

-$- We even had parents from Pikeville and Belfry to tell us that we should have won...Say what you want....But this is my opinion as well as many others'

:Third: GO BIG ORANGE!
magoffin deserved it
:theman: magoffin did diserve it.. they have never won before and they were really good this year
"pikevillecheer" Wrote::theman: magoffin did diserve it.. they have never won before and they were really good this year

Where were the fulls? and just because u have never won doesnt mean u deserve anything- But whatever im sick of this-

and no pc didnt deserve 3rd in my opinion-
Exactly! PC did NOT deserve third. Not saying this because I cheer for them but all of the crap we have been through with injured girls...we did awesome! and when you drop girls and your tumbling is sloppy and unclean i wanna know how you win?
Magoffin deserved it!! Way to go girls!!
Tumbling is not the only thing jugdes look at and i was really impressed with Pike Central this year but Magoffin's routine was sqeaky clean and sometimes depending on your judges that will beat difficulty that's not as clean. As for myself, when I judge, I'm impressed with difficulty as well as tumbling, but that's just a judging preference. And as you girls know that throw the harder tumbling and the more difficult stunts, it's harder to be clean. But I think that will just make you better in the long run but a clean routine will beat it sometimes. So don't feel bad because the experience of competing that kind of difficulty will only make you better.
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:Where were the fulls? and just because u have never won doesnt mean u deserve anything- But whatever im sick of this-

and no pc didnt deserve 3rd in my opinion-

PC Cheer Chick...you have major issues!!! However, You are right just because you have never won doesnt mean u deserve it...HOWEVER, you LOST!!! Accept it...and fulls dont make a winning squad...if i remember correctly all squads in 2 1/2 min large had fulls except Magoffin...and they all lost too...your routine was not the best...Belfrey did do a much cleaner routine than yours...AND i bet you were not the only squad to have people hurt...didnt magoffin have a girl on the sidelines?? I saw other girls there on crutches, slings etc. and some were taped from head to toe from all squads not just yours....so quit making excuses...you are making us all dislike you!!! Sooo :please: get over it and wish Magoffin the best...they are the 15th region winners and maybe you can get them next year when your girls are healthy...stop being a sore loser...you lost...
Congrats MCHS. We are so proud of our cheerleaders from Magoffin County.
Great post Cheer Fan!!
I'm impressed with Magoffin County. They worked hard and had their mind set on one goal and they achieved it. The routine was simple,without fulls, but they pulled everything off. PC wasn't the only squad with girls that were hurt so to rely on that as a reason they lost isn't justified. Magoffin County had a girl on the sideline and the Belfry girls also had various injuries. To me this competition is over. The best squad has won and will represent the 15th region well. Good Luck Magoffin County!!:dance:
"Cheer Fan" Wrote:PC Cheer Chick...you have major issues!!! However, You are right just because you have never won doesnt mean u deserve it...HOWEVER, you LOST!!! Accept it...and fulls dont make a winning squad...if i remember correctly all squads in 2 1/2 min large had fulls except Magoffin...and they all lost too...your routine was not the best...Belfrey did do a much cleaner routine than yours...AND i bet you were not the only squad to have people hurt...didnt magoffin have a girl on the sidelines?? I saw other girls there on crutches, slings etc. and some were taped from head to toe from all squads not just yours....so quit making excuses...you are making us all dislike you!!! Sooo :please: get over it and wish Magoffin the best...they are the 15th region winners and maybe you can get them next year when your girls are healthy...stop being a sore loser...you lost...

No I'm not the only one in the region that thinks MA----Goffin Should not have won. But, we are over it and you can bet your sweet @$$ that we will be much stronger and better than ever next year! and just for the record we still wont need a UCA instructor 2 help us just do simple stuff to make sure we win!
"bhs-high-flyer" Wrote:I'm impressed with Magoffin County. They worked hard and had their mind set on one goal and they achieved it. The routine was simple,without fulls, but they pulled everything off. PC wasn't the only squad with girls that were hurt so to rely on that as a reason they lost isn't justified. Magoffin County had a girl on the sideline and the Belfry girls also had various injuries. To me this competition is over. The best squad has won and will represent the 15th region well. Good Luck Magoffin County!!:dance:

GOOD LUCK JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!! GO EAGLES! :Cheerlead
Magoffin totally deserved that over Pike Central! They were awesome and that proves that you don't have to have "the Name" to win at 15th's Region Kapos! Its always been Pike Central, and pikeville winning just because who they are! Way to go Magoffin! Good Luck at State!
"Looder" Wrote:Magoffin totally deserved that over Pike Central! They were awesome and that proves that you don't have to have "the Name" to win at 15th's Region Kapos! Its always been Pike Central, and pikeville winning just because who they are! Way to go Magoffin! Good Luck at State!

okay Pikeville wasnt even in magoffins divison and were very nice to them
ppl build there name by being good Pikeville is by far the best outta everyone they have lots of talent and are nationally known so leave them out of it
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:No I'm not the only one in the region that thinks MA----Goffin Should not have won. But, we are over it and you can bet your sweet @$$ that we will be much stronger and better than ever next year! and just for the record we still wont need a UCA instructor 2 help us just do simple stuff to make sure we win!

I am sure there are...and some that thought Belfry should have won....and Betsy Layne...your point?? you are still evidently not over it...and i wish you the best next year...you sure do have your work cut out for you....AND for the record...it shows you probably do need someone to help.. if they did have UCA instructors...good for them...and their simple stuff still beat your "difficult" stuff...Confusederved:
yeah uca instructors are awesome
smart people get help
I really feel sorry for all u guys.  I have seen sissy boys do better toe touches.  SAD! SAD! SAD!  By the way - cry me a river  and go back to practice u need it.  :biggrin:
wannabee? what are you talking about
magoffin county DEFINATELY deserved it...NO DOUBT...i guess some just need to quit dwelling on the past.....GREAT JOB MAGOFFIN!!!...and GOOD LUCK REPRESENTING OUR 15th REGION AT THE STATE LEVEL!
ok- kapos was feb. 25th and ur all still complainin- give it up- going on about this still isnt getting you anywhere. your all still goin to be arguin about it even after these girls have competed at the state level. so- find something else to complain about- like the 59th district boys cheerleading results-now thats funny stuff
well, i say, "WHAT EVER", 2 any1 who opposes, but our magoffin cheerlaeders are the best!  they've did wonderful this year and i wish them all the luck in the world at state!  :party:    4get jchs... Rolleyes
THIS ONE HAS RAN ITS COURSE ALSO..

I WILL CLOSE THEM WHEN IT TURNS INTO THE SAME THREAD THAT EVERY OTHER CHEERLEADING THREAD HAS TURNED IN TO...

"MY SQUAD IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS"  CRY CRY CRY