Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County vs. Knott County Central 12/17
@ Wolfe County

Bob Creech Classic

7:30 PM

Lee County (3-3): Wolfe County 70-67 (L), Oneida Baptist Institute 86-39 (W), Garrard County 68-65 (W), Hazard 72-44 (L), Owsley County 70-58 (W), Powell County 73-52 (L)

Knott County Central (5-0): Jenkins 69-31 (W), West Jessamine 50-49 (W), Phelps 88-32 (W), Cordia 99-36 (W), Boyd County 72-54 (W)

PPG:

Lee County: 67.0

Knott County Central: 75.6

Massey Prediction (S25): Knott County Central 55-43

who wins and why?
Knott in a rout.
^ That's what I believe. I was talking to LeeCoUKFan and he said that Lee's tallest player is 6'3. That's gonna be a problem for the Bobcats against the Patriots
Imma take kcc big in this one 80-50
knott by 16 because with the talent in the coaching staff will put some heart in these knott county players !
Patriots win by 20 points
KCC by 14
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
KCC has to play Magoffin County tomorrow night at Hindman first.....I'm expecting this to be a better game than the Lee County game Saturday.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ That's what I believe. I was talking to LeeCoUKFan and he said that Lee's tallest player is 6'3. That's gonna be a problem for the Bobcats against the Patriots

Let me correct myself. Our tallest player is Bobby Estes who I believe is 6'4'' but, he didn't suit up for the Powell game, not sure why. So if he is still out, our tallest player would be Jordan Samples who is 6'3''. For any team that has a decent big man, this is going to spell big trouble for us because none of our players have any weight to throw around down low, they're all skinny. Jordan is a scrapper which definitely helps the cause and Tyler Evans is probably the best on the team at guarding taller players but, a true big man that has at least 220 or 230 to throw around down low will probably have no trouble backing them down. It would also help if Coach Wright would change his defensive scheme:HitWall: but, I won't get into that.

As far this game goes, Knott Central will have no problem. I am always going to support my team and hope they win but, it would take a small miracle for us to upset Knott Central. Knott Central should be able to win this one by 30 easily
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Knott's jv will give them all they want! Knott by 30+
ANEWPAT Wrote:KCC has to play Magoffin County tomorrow night at Hindman first.....I'm expecting this to be a better game than the Lee County game Saturday.

Yep. I made a thread on that game. I'll be in attendance. Can't wait.
Knott by 25
ANEWPAT Wrote:KCC has to play Magoffin County tomorrow night at Hindman first.....I'm expecting this to be a better game than the Lee County game Saturday.
You got it right.
KCC by 15.
Knott Central-78
Lee Co-58
Knott by 17!
Knott by 25
Kcc 75-57
Knot by20.