Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#7 Bell County vs. Wayne County
Who wins
Bell County by a lot. Wayne County will struggle in this one. It's been a rough week for them with the resignation of Tim Pyles.
GetChili, guess you were wrong. Wayne Lady Cards have pulled together the last 2 games with a big 2 pt win over district foe, McCreary & now beat a good Bell Co team by 18 pts. @ Bell. Don't ever count a team out when they have has much determination & heart as these ladies do!
hoops fan Wrote:GetChili, guess you were wrong. Wayne Lady Cards have pulled together the last 2 games with a big 2 pt win over district foe, McCreary & now beat a good Bell Co team by 18 pts. @ Bell. Don't ever count a team out when they have has much determination & heart as these ladies do!

Bell County was without Maci and Morgan due to injury in the first quarter
hoops fan Wrote:GetChili, guess you were wrong. Wayne Lady Cards have pulled together the last 2 games with a big 2 pt win over district foe, McCreary & now beat a good Bell Co team by 18 pts. @ Bell. Don't ever count a team out when they have has much determination & heart as these ladies do!

Yep, I was totally wrong. I thought that with the crazy week that Wayne County has had, they wouldn't be focused...But they proved me wrong and I'm glad that I did. They are a great team and will be a contender for the 48th District this season.