Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilchrist admits to getting paid in a tweet!!!
BCF4L Wrote:Really? Who does he pay? Nike? Is that why John Wall signed with Reebok? World Wide Wes and his agency? Is that why everyone from KY signed with another agent?

So let me get this straight. Calipari is paying NBA teams to take his players in the draft? That's the only thing that I got out of your post because that's the only thing that I haven't debunked yet. But why would a coach want to see his players leave after one year? Wouldn't Calipari want to win championships so he can make more money? What's in it for Calipari if all these kids go pro? Nothing you say makes sense. Guess we'll just say that Boeheim was paying NBA teams to take Carmello Anthony after his freshman year. Sounds like some good innuendo to me.

:lame:
Overrated Wrote::lame:
Exactly. Can't even come back with a logical response. Give me your insight on how Cal pays his players. I mean you sound like you know, so let's hear it.
BCF4L Wrote:Exactly. Can't even come back with a logical response. Give me your insight on how Cal pays his players. I mean you sound like you know, so let's hear it.

I just know, Ill never tell.
Overrated Wrote:I just know, Ill never tell.
:eyeroll:
Overrated Wrote:He pay's other people money and they pay the recruits broskis.

Haha, I'm sure he'd go through that much trouble. Your team has a lot of troubles right now. Worry about them!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
:
BCF4L Wrote::eyeroll:

Ill tell you soon.:Shaking:
Spud6 Wrote:Haha, I'm sure he'd go through that much trouble. Your team has a lot of troubles right now. Worry about them!

I am, But they keep on winning, and well...:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
How on Earth has Syracuse kept on winning with all of those away games and tough teams they've been playing?
Good teams.
Boys I doubt he is getting paid and if he was they'd be paying him not to tell.
Any thread that isnt true, such as this one that hasnt been proven is IMO a thread that needs to be deleted or closed
If we deleted every "dumb" thread on this site, then the only threads that would be on here would be mine Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Any thread that isnt true, such as this one that hasnt been proven is IMO a thread that needs to be deleted or closed

Yeah, Exactly, Have the Cuse scandal thread took off here.
On a somewhat related note, I think the NCAA should change the laws about all that. It was not Cal's fault that Camby received money from an agent and UMASS shouldn't have had to be held accountable. It was not Cal's fault that the NCAA Clearinghouse screwed it up by ruling Rose eligible and then later in the season, saying, "Oops, my bad." The NCAA should make all athletes sign a legal and binding contract stating that if, during their college career, they receive money from an agent, then the player, and not the school, would be responsible for repaying all tournament revenues and fines to the NCAA. Then I guarantee you the players would think twice about taking money from sources like that.
Overrated Wrote:Yeah, Exactly, Have the Cuse scandal thread took off here.

You know you dont wanna get us started on Bernie
This thread is dumber than most. The world as a whole got dumber for the fact that it was even started.
theVILLE Wrote:Its obvious that he COULD be getting paid because he is with cal

Could you please give me names of all the players who have been getting paid to play by Calipari?

Oh, and no speculation, just facts, please...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Could you please give me names of all the players who have been getting paid to play by Calipari?

Oh, and no speculation, just facts, please...

I'm with you. Waiting on that list. Maybe he can give a better list on which coaches are good at cheating on their wife's, cleaning the tables with the back sides of other women beside their wife's at restaurants , and pay for an abortion.