Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believe
20 ish . Apparently having several 8th graders playing on the 7th didn't help either. 57 for Illinois was the real deal over 6ft 300 lbs plus and man can he move. Speaking on the 2 add ons Garcia is 4real poor video kept him off initially. The other Leslie country player wll be a good addition. I also think # 55 for North Pulaski would be another fine addition if needed. This team is as loaded as 90% of all JV teams in the state. When you have great 1000 yd rushers as is the case with the Mills kid and Parris kid from Farnsley you know this team is deep. I also think Ky could do Two teams and beat most who will oppose us NATIONALLY.
I agree the Mills kid is one of if not the best running backs in the state. He has proved size doesn't matter, although he is a good sized boy. I would love to know his stats in rushing this season. He is great on defense very fast and hardnosed but he should be given the chance to play on offense
The best thing about him and many others are they are more worry about team and not I. These guys have all been told how great they are and it hasn't went to their heads that is what is special about this group.
october Wrote:I agree the Mills kid is one of if not the best running backs in the state. He has proved size doesn't matter, although he is a good sized boy. I would love to know his stats in rushing this season. He is great on defense very fast and hardnosed but he should be given the chance to play on offense

Jesus, everytime I've been looking on this there must be a marketing edge to this topic. If this kid is so great at what you few guys say he is he would be there. Please stop the hype machine and just let him play where they put him. These coaches know where the kids go for a reason, he may be either Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, or Brian Urlacher next year and many more after but please stop this god like discussion on every thread. There are 34 other players on this team for KY. He looked loike every other player on the field except smaller than the rest, he has great heart and loves to play obviously but please stop this madness. Remember it's the Ky team.
TigerBlues Wrote:Jesus, everytime I've been looking on this there must be a marketing edge to this topic. If this kid is so great at what you few guys say he is he would be there. Please stop the hype machine and just let him play where they put him. These coaches know where the kids go for a reason, he may be either Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, or Brian Urlacher next year and many more after but please stop this god like discussion on every thread. There are 34 other players on this team for KY. He looked loike every other player on the field except smaller than the rest, he has great heart and loves to play obviously but please stop this madness. Remember it's the Ky team.

What is your problem?
All these guys said was he is a very good runningback as well. Were not taking anything away from any other kid.
Get your head out of your arse.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What is your problem?
All these guys said was he is a very good runningback as well. Were not taking anything away from any other kid.
Get your head out of your arse.

I am not taking anything away from him as you read in the post and again please give the kid a chance to perform without these personal claims. he is on the team , we get he is good. take your emotion out of how great he is and post something about the TEAM and get your emotional head out of your arse.
TigerBlues Wrote:I am not taking anything away from him as you read in the post and again please give the kid a chance to perform without these personal claims. he is on the team , we get he is good. take your emotion out of how great he is and post something about the TEAM and get your emotional head out of your arse.

Thats just it, i cant post about the team because i havent seen the damn team.
Nor will i ever see them play.
I only know about one player, like most of the people posting about players on this thread and can only post what they know instead of acting like they know about a "team" when theyve practiced once and played a horrible Illinois squad.
Damn right Mills is a good player. He'd probably start at RB where ever he went but i dont know that for sure because i havent seen every team in the state play liek you obviously have.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats just it, i cant post about the team because i havent seen the damn team.
I only know about one player, like most of the people posting about players on this thread and can only post what they know instead of acting like they know about a "team" when theyve practiced once and played a horrible Illinois squad.
Damn right Mills is a good player. He'd probably start at RB where ever he went but i dont know that for sure because i havent seen every team in the state play liek you obviously have.

Dude, just sayin' I'm sure the kid is good, but the coaches have the kids playing where they obviously need to be. Sorry he isn't starting every position. Give him his props on defense and let it go.
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude, just sayin' I'm sure the kid is good, but the coaches have the kids playing where they obviously need to be. Sorry he isn't starting every position. Give him his props on defense and let it go.

Let it go?
Your the one that started this garbage, probably cause your little johnny isnt getting as much attention on this team as he was on his team where he was the best player.
All of us were having a simple discussion about a kid we know about, your the one who derailed that.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let it go?
Your the one that started this garbage, probably cause your little johnny isnt getting as much attention on this team as he was on his team where he was the best player.
All of us were having a simple discussion about a kid we know about, your the one who derailed that.

You're a funny guy Gut. Most of us don't have to get on here and try to convience ourselves how great their kids are by posting it constantly. Hell I'm sure with your 4000 plus posts you will find some believers out there. Keep on preaching gut. And try to get out of Whitley Co. once in a while, maybe you can get to Lexington and watch the TEAM play. Just drive north on I-75 you can't miss it, but then again it sounds like you already have.
TigerBlues Wrote:You're a funny guy Gut. Most of us don't have to get on here and try to convience ourselves how great their kids are by posting it constantly. Hell I'm sure with your 4000 plus posts you will find some believers out there. Keep on preaching gut. And try to get out of Whitley Co. once in a while, maybe you can get to Lexington and watch the TEAM play. Just drive north on I-75 you can't miss it, but then again it sounds like you already have.

Dont get mad tiger.
Im sure little johnny is just as good.

Need a kleenex?
:Sad04:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats just it, i cant post about the team because i havent seen the damn team.

They usually do a live feed of their games on ihigh if you were interested in watching them. I went and watched them in Frankfort and I'm going to go watch them this weekend since Lafayette is just ten minutes from my house. They are pretty darn good and they have some players that might interest you. I know they have a couple from Whitley Co., Bell Co., PC, SW and Somerset.
TigerFan3 Wrote:As big as those boys are, I don't think they're as big as the ones who moved on. Can't wait to see them play.
The players that are being replaced will be with us through the 3rd round. The new players are going to join us now so they are ready when we loose the others. We lost no size at all with the new players.

Blake Asher 6'3" 235
Jared Hall 6'0 200
Tyler Garcia 6'1" 245
Jake Bush 5'11 180

We are loosing

Nathan Murray 6'6" 280
Jordan Merideth 6'0" 230
Mason Helton 6'0" 200
Aubrey Larue 5'11" 185
i had the pleasure of coaching the garcia kid in the east-west all-star game...i have been in football for over thirty years and for his age group garcia is THe best offensive tackle i have coached...great feet, good size excellant football smarts...i can see him playing d-1 someday if he continues to grow and work...i believe i understood him to say he was going to fairdale in high school,,,i hope i get to see him play again in 3or 4 years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dont get mad tiger.
Im sure little johnny is just as good.

Need a kleenex?
:Sad04:

Hey Gut, guess I need to borrow some Kleenex from you. Did you get to see the FBU wrap-up online? Didn't hear a certain name when the defense was discussed. Dude, your game is weak. BTW, little johnny is on the 7th grade team. :flush:
My dogs bigger than your dog...lol
OchoOcho Wrote:My dogs bigger than your dog...lol

You are right coach, this is crazy. Best of luck this weekend
marooncountry Wrote:i had the pleasure of coaching the garcia kid in the east-west all-star game...i have been in football for over thirty years and for his age group garcia is the best offensive tackle i have coached...great feet, good size excellant football smarts...i can see him playing d-1 someday if he continues to grow and work...i believe i understood him to say he was going to fairdale in high school,,,i hope i get to see him play again in 3or 4 years.

my son has played with tyler and i know he is good my boy had the bruises to prove it some good rough pratices in those early days i cant say whether he will continue to grow but you can believe he will continue to work go tyler and team ky
TigerBlues Wrote:You are right coach, this is crazy. Best of luck this weekend

If your kid is the little guy from paintville that kid impressed the hell out of me this past weekend. Not just the catches but the blocks. This is coming from a guy that helped with this team man I like his character. I hope you guys move to Louisville before next yr.
Not sure who Tigerblues is, but not the parent of the kid from paintsville
There is a few lil scrappy guys on that team...its well put together..let the little guys play..lol
TigerBlues Wrote:Hey Gut, guess I need to borrow some Kleenex from you. Did you get to see the FBU wrap-up online? Didn't hear a certain name when the defense was discussed. Dude, your game is weak. BTW, little johnny is on the 7th grade team. :flush:

Once again you make no sense at all.
No i didnt even watch the damn game, i didnt go and ihigh sucks.
I dont know why your getting off calling someone little johnny, did you coach for penn state or something?
I have no affiliation with anyone on this team nor have i ever met any of them.
Keep posting, everytime you do you make yourself look like more of a douschbag.
EKYman Wrote:Not sure who Tigerblues is, but not the parent of the kid from paintsville

He's not the parent, hes only 12 1/2 years old.
Puberty for him is coming soon though...
TEAM KENTUCKY
Needs your help!!!!
Kentucky’s 8th grade All-Star football team has been competing in the FBU National Championship. We have now played our way into the semi-finals which take place in San Antonio, Texas the week of January 2nd-8th.
We now need your support to make the trip affordable for our players and families. There are 35 players and their families that need to travel. We know this is a tough time of the year for donating, but these kids represent the whole state and have work very hard to make it. The team has defeated Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri to make the semi-finals.
All Corporate sponsors will receive recognition on team shirts. Large corporate donations will receive recognition on the team sweat suits. Any amount will be helpful.
Below is a breakdown of expenses for the trip:
Crowne Plaza- 35 rooms @104.00/day for 5 nights- $18200
Bus for parents- 55 passenger- $5000
Food for players- 35 players/6 coaches- $5000
I know this is a huge amount to generate, but with the generous support of our community and businesses, we can achieve these goals. There will several be state wide press releases and interviews in which corporate sponsors will receive mention in all of these opportunities.

Make inquiries to Phil Hawkins @ 502-320-8525
Checks written to KYMSFA
128 Audobon Drive, Frankfort Ky. 40601