Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie county 2012
leslie county had an amazing season this year with district champs and finished the season with a 12-3 record.... they return all there skill players such as qb horton, hubbard, and bray... and plently more... they just loose 3 linemen...replaceable easy... and the big brewer kid in the middle... i look 4 them to be better than this passed year... eddie meton got them working very hard in the weight room and ready 4 next season to roll around.
Anytime you lose 13 seniors it can be tough to get back to good football. The good thing for Leslie Co. is that they return 10 senior's to be and 13 junior's with some good experience. I think the big question for Leslie is going to be leadership. Those senior's next season are going to have to step up and become the leader's that Maggard,Brewer,Horton and Asher were. Those four will be very hard to replace. Especially on the offense. The best thing about Leslie Co. is their coach. If anyone can get this team rolling it's coach Melton. I think Leslie Co. will be ok. Will they be as good as last season? We won't know until about the 3rd or fourth game of next season. But they for sure could be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
we still ruturn horton... he will be a senior.... and the leadership on this team will be just as good as the passed year.... bray was one of the top leaders along with brewer last year on defense.... and hubb the same on offense.... we will wait and see what happens tho.
Wouldn't 12-3 indicate they made it to the state title game? I had them at 9-3, which is still a good season. Glad to see Leslie County getting better. Also sounds like they return quite a few solid players.
I liked Leslies offensive scheme and playcalling. It is way above average, balanced and hard to deal with. For them to improve next year they need to match that defensively with better scheme and fundamentals. I hope they keep it going right there with P-burg.
Leslie has a lot in the weight room.. Its amazing how high the numbers for this team has got in the last 3 years
leslie county will work hard in the weight room and be good next year.Horton is tough nosed and a will be a leader on this team.good luck to leslie county.
Leslie will be good next year, out of what I've seen.
i think the eagles will be good again but you are right the leadership will be missed especially on the defensive side i had the chance to watch almost all their games they had good leadership on offense but on d this brewer kid was incredible in leadership effort an all around toughness ive seen some good ones on that field but he may be one of the best on d ive ever seen go eagles
Congrats onlast year and good luck this year, we got you at BL this year and I look for another Knock down game like last year...8 to 6..GO BOBCATS
elite eleven Wrote:i think the eagles will be good again but you are right the leadership will be missed especially on the defensive side i had the chance to watch almost all their games they had good leadership on offense but on d this brewer kid was incredible in leadership effort an all around toughness ive seen some good ones on that field but he may be one of the best on d ive ever seen go eagles

Looking at last years score, the eagles look to be very good defensively..
I hate to break it uo u bobcat B&G, but lc should finish 2nd in the district if not win it again. bl played lc close this season but they had some kids banged up, and not to mention they had a field day that day (i heard). bl lost hall and jarrel, they kept them going against lc but i dont know. the hamilton kid is promising... i guess we will have to wait and see
leslie county has been working hard in the weight room and getting prepared for next season
Good luck to the Eagles.
we have been working hard in the weight room and had kids go to top D1 camps!. and have had great ex-players helping,talking to them like a navy SEAL, and others.... bray is best DB iv seen in along time,and a new WR is like dan baker.
easy schedule for the eagles 6-4 this year.
I can't wait for round two at Betsy Layne this year. Didn't make it to the game but got to see the film. A lot of questionable calls. This year is on the new field. Really think the Bray kid will have a breakout year.
Hope, there performance goes better in future games
i watched Leslie co play bell co in a passin scrimmage and actually end up wining. passing scrimmage doesn't mean much but lc offense is loaded this year ruturning Horton as qb and Eric Hubbard. can't wait
to watch them this season
Anytime you beat Bell Co. in any type of Football it's a good sign for your team. Things change lot's when pads go on. Good Luck to Leslie Co.