Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region KAPOS: Medium Johnson Central and Prestonsburg--Who should have won???
And Pikeville didnt win nationals, so i do not know what you are complaining about. This thread is about KAPOS and Pikeville showed up this weekend and put on a great performance.
That wasn't meant to be a Cheap shot, just the truth. It was to show people that even Pikeville does have bad days as well. Pikeville did have a "Outstanding" day on Saturday. I won't put Pikeville down, because they were very good. On the other hand, JC had to change their routine, because one girl fell and dislocated her elbow. So their routine had 4 days of work. No excuse, again just the truth. I do think that everybody thinks that their school should win. You know that different judges sees different things. I hate it that Sheldon Clark's girls got embarassed, because no girl that works that hard should feel that good then, that bad, it was heart breaking. As far as P-burg and JC, it was very close, but the judges made the decision. I will say that P-burg did a good job as well.
ok this thread is about pburg and magoffin not pikeville and pburg needs to take their loss and get over it
Well if 3 0f the 5 judges had PBURG ranked higher than they would have won, but that is not the fact!